withdrawal ACR

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi friends, can we make a withdrawal on ACR with out deposit?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
I also have an ACR account. I made my first deposit using skrill's payment system. But now, unfortunately, the Skrill payment system is no longer available. Therefore, I use the neteller payment system to withdraw funds. To do this, I sent a screenshot of my Neteller account and that was enough to apply for a withdrawal.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I advise you to contact a live chat. It seems to me that it is quite realistic to apply for withdrawal without a preliminary deposit.

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think so... you usually have to make a deposit or send a ton of paperwork.

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good info, what a pity that you can not make the withdrawal without having deposited

ssangyongpoker

ssangyongpoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
im pretty sure you have to make a first-time deposit before you can request any type of withdrawals

also, you have to wait 72 hours after the initial deposit before requesting a withdrawal

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hi friends, can we make a withdrawal on ACR with out deposit?

I think all sites require you to make a deposit, really I think that is ridiculous. Make a deposit to take it back?

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I already did it

No, you have to make a deposit to enable the withdrawal option

I already made a withdrawal in the ACR without having made any deposit to my wallet ecopayz took about 3 days but entered the account after I went to make another withdrawal and returned to the ACR account.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Pokerstars

I think all sites require you to make a deposit, really I think that is ridiculous. Make a deposit to take it back?

pokerstars does not ask for deposit to make withdrawals. You can make your withdrawals directly to your bank account through pokerstarsPay in my country this option is available but for your should check in your cashier in the other forms of payment only by deposit.

A

agriggy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pokerstars does not ask for deposit to make withdrawals. You can make your withdrawals directly to your bank account through pokerstarsPay in my country this option is available but for your should check in your cashier in the other forms of payment only by deposit.

They asked me to make a CC deposit, after that they wanted a cheque deposit, I told them where they can shove their deposit and instead of withdrawing some of my money, I withdrew it all and closed my account. I guess everyone has different experiences.

Alaercio da Rocha

Alaercio da Rocha

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Verification

I don't think so... you usually have to make a deposit or send a ton of paperwork.

I did the identity verification by sending documents and proof of address and did not have to make deposit to make withdrawal.

S

samsonand

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
POKEr

From my limited knowledge in poker rooms I have understood that if you can make withdrawals but the idea is that there are limits when this is the case, other rooms ask for the account to be verified, but that depends on the type of poker room in which is playing

najjah166

najjah166

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
thank you friends for your answers, I managed to make the withdrawal, only I do not know why there is not the option Ecopayz, I was forced to transfer to Neteller,

S

Shooter74

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i made a deposit by Neteller and i made a withdraw with Ecopayz...