Withdrawal from ACR

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I asked in the ACR thread but didnt got an answer. Can somebody tell me what are the withdrawl options I have, minimum withdrawl and fees on ACR?

I am from Greece, if somebody transfer me money in my ACR account can I withdraw it or I have to play in raked games first?

Thanks in advance:elefant:

S

sheltowee420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try the ACR thread again, they have always answered my question.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
The ACR Rep will respond to you. They are not available 24/7 but should respond to you when next they come on the forum.

If you need immediate help I suggest contacting a Rep via live chat within the client.

Withdrawal options differ via region and country. Check your deposit and withdrawal options on your cashier page.

Minimum withdrawal amounts differ by method using. Withdrawal fees may only apply to cheque, wire transfer and cash to person. Withdrawal via ewallets and Cryptocurrency carry no fees.

All incoming transfers via P2P are subject to rake requirements before you withdraw from those funds. 10% of the amount received must be raked. Example - You receive $10 via P2P transfer you must play games until you accumulate $1 rake until you are allowed withdraw from the $10.

I asked in the ACR thread but didnt got an answer. Can somebody tell me what are the withdrawl options I have, minimum withdrawl and fees on ACR?

I am from Greece, if somebody transfer me money in my ACR account can I withdraw it or I have to play in raked games first?

Thanks in advance:elefant:

Last edited:
A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ACR Rep will respond to you. They are not available 24/7 but should respond to you when next they come on the forum.

If you need immediate help I suggest contacting a Rep via live chat within the client.

Withdrawal options differ via region and country. Check your deposit and withdrawal options on your cashier page.

Minimum withdrawal amounts differ by method using. Withdrawal fees may only apply to cheque, wire transfer and cash to person. Withdrawal via ewallets and Cryptocurrency carry no fees.

All incoming transfers via P2P are subject to rake requirements before you withdraw from those funds. 10% of the amount received must be raked. Example - You receive $10 via P2P transfer you must play games until you accumulate $1 rake until you are allowed withdraw from the $10.

Thank you guys for the heads up! I am always here to help you out, let me know if you have any question or concern so I can assist you with it.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for answering in the other thread. I got 25$ minimum withdrawl in neteller, Im telling this for any Greek player out there insterested.