Withdrawal On ACR

E

EMoney10

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So about 24 hours ago I made a withdrawal on ACR via Bitcoin and I have still not received the bitcoin. I understand it takes awhile but just thought I would receive it by now. I just logged into my account today and I was transferred the same amount I withdrawed to my balance. I have received no communication from ACR at all so not sure what to think. Did ACR cancel my withdrawal for some reason or is there a bug in the system and the money will be taken out of my account when I actually get the bitcoin? Any help will be appreciated.

MemphisGrind

MemphisGrind

Think Bink
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So about 24 hours ago I made a withdrawal on ACR via Bitcoin and I have still not received the bitcoin. I understand it takes awhile but just thought I would receive it by now. I just logged into my account today and I was transferred the same amount I withdrawed to my balance. I have received no communication from ACR at all so not sure what to think. Did ACR cancel my withdrawal for some reason or is there a bug in the system and the money will be taken out of my account when I actually get the bitcoin? Any help will be appreciated.

That's weird I would call and talk to support. When I made the withdrawal from ACR to bitcoin ACR's portion took one day. I received an E-mail when it transferred to bitcoin.

D

duson

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I did my withdrawal I had to submit a few more documents that they requested by email, but I had to send it to a different one I received through the live chat support so I'd check with them.

D

Deenasqueek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Call Support

I have never had to wait over one day for ACR. They are the fastest at delivering back to Bitcoin. I would definately call Support at ACR.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you go back to the withdrawal screen. At the top left there is a link that says "Transaction History" if you click on that it will take you to a screen listing the status of transactions and tell you if they were approved or rejected, cancelled etc.