Withdraw from betonline

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i have been wining some money fron the CC frerrols at betonline and now i wanth to withdraw it for transering it from the main lobies i play,but i cant withdraw it.
Some one knows why i cant take my money out? and ,some one knows how to take it out?

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello Freddy, first you have to make a deposit to validate or enable your account for withdrawals, you can deposit in SKRILL or NETELLER both are very good and take 48 hours, I have a couple of years using those methods in BOL and SB and so far they have have been very effective, but you have to make a deposit, I think the minimum deposit is $ 20
Thanks Edison,i didnt know abut that,well i will make a deposit to be able to transfer that money.

veltins

veltins

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
JP
Chips
Thanks Edison,i didnt know abut that,well i will make a deposit to be able to transfer that money.

Also don't just deposit and withdraw at the same time. Don't forget to play little bit from that deposit before asking for withdrawal , as they will decline the request it straight away thinking that might be a money laundering issues.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
To answer you question directly you must make a deposit and verify your account to able to withdraw as is the case with almost every Poker Room you play on.
See post linked below it has detailed information.
Any questions ask and I try and answer if I can.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...osit-before-withdraw-421987/post-5054427.html
i have been wining some money fron the CC frerrols at betonline and now i wanth to withdraw it for transering it from the main lobies i play,but i cant withdraw it.
Some one knows why i cant take my money out? and ,some one knows how to take it out?

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
To answer you question directly you must make a deposit and verify your account to able to withdraw as is the case with almost every Poker Room you play on.
See post linked below it has detailed information.
Any questions ask and I try and answer if I can.

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...osit-before-withdraw-421987/post-5054427.html
I have done every thing you and Edison tell me,but now i have another problem,they only let me withdraw my money to cripto currensies or bank wire but bank wire demands a minimun off 500, wath can i do?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
What method did you deposit with?
I have done every thing you and Edison tell me,but now i have another problem,they only let me withdraw my money to cripto currensies or bank wire but bank wire demands a minimun off 500, wath can i do?

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
why ? what was the reason they told you ?

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think all the poker sites they let you withdraw the same way you deposit ,if you deposit by credit card then you are allowed to withdraw with it and so on .
maybe that's the case

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Just like williamhill, Betonline do not process withdrawals via ecoPayz only deposits.

If you want to avoid Crypto I suggest Neteller/skrill. Skrill is best as it works with their sister site SportsBetting Poker.

If you do not have a Skrill account I suggest opening one from the email you registered with on Betonline. A new Skrill account takes some time to set up and get running like 5-7 working days as you have to verify it. Unverified accounts have a transfer limit of $100 USD. Verifying involves making a deposit, uploading to them your id, proof of address and a selfie verification which is a picture of you holding up a sign that says Skrill and the date.

If you want to get a Skrill/Neteller account in the fastest possible time without having to deposit to get verified I suggest signing up for ewallet optimiser using link below. They help you get account verified fast and provide support through process. There also many benefits like cashback for using your ecoPayz account with merchants.

https://www.ewallet-optimizer.com/r...s://www.ewallet-optimizer.com/my-ewo-account/

I deposit with ecopayz,but they only aloud me withdraw with cripto

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just like WilliamHill, Betonline do not process withdrawals via ecoPayz only deposits.

If you want to avoid Crypto I suggest Neteller/Skrill. Skrill is best as it works with their sister site SportsBetting Poker.

If you do not have a Skrill account I suggest opening one from the email you registered with on Betonline. A new Skrill account takes some time to set up and get running like 5-7 working days as you have to verify it. Unverified accounts have a transfer limit of $100 USD. Verifying involves making a deposit, uploading to them your id, proof of address and a selfie verification which is a picture of you holding up a sign that says Skrill and the date.

If you want to get a Skrill/Neteller account in the fastest possible time without having to deposit to get verified I suggest signing up for ewallet optimiser using link below. They help you get account verified fast and provide support through process. There also many benefits like cashback for using your ecoPayz account with merchants.

https://www.ewallet-optimizer.com/r...s://www.ewallet-optimizer.com/my-ewo-account/
Ty Joe i will try with Skrill i dont need that money right now

freddydr87

freddydr87

League Champion
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Use a blockchain wallet easy to use if not got Neteller option.:)
TnowTy Hugh i will try Skriler as Joe advises me first, iff that doesnt work will go to the cripto way.

blueskies

blueskies

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
BOL used to offer MoneyGram and had a promo where you could waive the $26 fee once per month. But now it seems MG is not a withdrawal option anymore.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I withdraw funds to skrill. The minimum withdrawal is $ 25. You may need to verify your account.