What is your experience with Ecopayz e-wallet

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Total posts
Awards
Hi, for those who use ecopayz as an e-wallet what is your experience with it, is it good or bad? And do you have any other e-wallet recommendations?

wlad20082009

wlad20082009

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Hi, for those who use ecopayz as an e-wallet what is your experience with it, is it good or bad? And do you have any other e-wallet recommendations?
This experience is disgusting for me . The largest commission . Half as much in the skrill !

joeisi

joeisi

Bonafide Donkey
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
ecoPayz is great I have been with them about 5 years.

It is not as good as Skrill/neteller but it is accepted on ACR and Betonline where Skrill/Neteller was removed earlier this year.

My ecoPayz fees are comparable to Skrill/Neteller but that maybe due to Gold level vip. I am not sure if the normal vip level fees is higher than Skrill/Neteller.

Generally I would recommend getting both ecopayz and either Skrill or Neteller. (Skrill and Neteller are run by the same parent company).

I guess if you want get one ewallet only the choice would be determined by what you plan to use it for.

If you have any specific questions just ask I will try and answer if I can.