badbanking79

badbanking79

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DK
Chips
I use my credit card mostly , but I just applied for a prepaid cc card from neteller as PS has instant withdrawal there, even if the 24 hours it takes to come to my CC card is fast, but you know how it is, faster is better, always. :geek:

The most common deposit method
Credit/Debit card
Neteller
skrill
Paysafe
Ecopayz
Bank transfer
paypal
Muchbetter
Trustly
Cell phone App payments/where possible

Interestingly Paysafe, Skrill and Neteller are owned by the same company:geek:

G0930

G0930

Captain Fathermucker, Satty Aficionado
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
AT
Chips
I use my credit card mostly , but I just applied for a prepaid cc card from neteller as PS has instant withdrawal there, even if the 24 hours it takes to come to my CC card is fast, but you know how it is, faster is better, always. :geek:

The most common deposit method
Credit/Debit card
Neteller
Skrill
Paysafe
Ecopayz
Bank transfer
Paypal
Muchbetter
Trustly
Cell phone app payments/where possible

Interestingly Paysafe, Skrill and Neteller are owned by the same company:geek:
I prefer withdrawing through bank transfer, takes a little longer but never longer than 10 days.
Other websites can't even dream or don't want to compete with that. 888 for example ..
Thought about opening an account at neteller but I don't want to make another transfer to my bank account.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I have used only Skrill for deposit & withdrawals last couple years in gambling sites therefore its kinda shame that some communities still think that Paypal is the most popular in gambling industry worldwide ...

poxerator78

poxerator78

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
card for me is the most convenient method of payment and withdrawal of funds, so I put this method in the first place

W

worsdep

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My preffered option for depositing is never 😂 when needs must I use my debit card.

For withdrawing I prefer to be doing that constantly 😂 using the same method I have deposited with.