What if we use vpn, simulate that we play in legit country, and then try to withdraw?

K

Kudi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
if the site cathes you that you cheat like you are playing from a legit country but not, can they block whe you try to withdraw?

I

Ivan Zaruba

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
An interesting topic. I've also been wondering for a long time whether you can use programs to change your IP address (vpn) to play poker. Can it be blocked?

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Typically real money sites will require you to register your withdrawal information (including address) when you sign up. I would assume that the only way to withdraw would be if the account you were withdrawing from was registered in the same location as your country code on the site. Given this unless you could get some sort of account registered in the country you are spoofing they wouldn't allow you to withdraw.

Either way, it seems pretty high risk as there are a lot of stories out there of accounts being locked/suspended for this exact reason.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
How about we just follow the terms of service?

P

pretorian40

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i don t think its legal

i think they will blocked ur accpunt if you play with vpn because of the taxes

R

rachelle2291

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that not only would they not allow the withdrawal but they would seize all the funds in account as well.

tagece

tagece

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You will just lose your time and your money. When you ask for a withdraw the site will request a address proof and all your documents. If they notice that you are from a no admitted country they will block the account and all the money you have there.
There are not fools in this business.

K

Kudi

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
thank you gentlemen, appriciated.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Well when they catch up with you they will close your account and you may or may not get your funds. In some extreme cases you can even face legal action.

It would be hilarious if you ran up the bankroll to hundred of thousands of dollars and when you went to withdraw instead of getting the money you make a jail for fraud.

My advise if you don't have any funds or any significant funds just close your account. If you have funds check and see if the site has player to player transfer and get your funds off site and close the account yourself as soon as possible. If they don't have player to player transfers you make a decision you can leave the funds there and forget about it or you can take a gamble and write them and tell them you made a mistake and hope they give you the funds. In all cases you should really stop playing as it breaking their Terms of Service and you can get yourself into trouble.

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
So here's the rub. As it goes against most sites' T&C's, you risk forfeiting any winnings. No point in playing if that can happen.

ALSO, when you register, your details are stored of course. But if you have access to a bank account in another country and an address as well, it is possible. But I would not recommend it.

Which site's are you considering, incidentally?

Cheers,
ObbleeXY

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are some rooms(for example, GGnetwork), where you may be required to provide so-called "proof of presence"(pop). It could be your selfie with local attractions and a paper with an up-to-date handwritten date or a passport stamp with date from the custom