What is easiest deposit method for U.S players?

B

Blaze716

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Seems sites like ACR/BCP and others don't except credit cards, from my bank anyways. Do any that except US players except prepaid cards? I hear all about bitcoin, is that really the only way a U.S player can play anymore is if they use crypto? Its becoming very frustrating.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Seems sites like ACR/BCP and others don't except credit cards, from my bank anyways. Do any that except US players except prepaid cards? I hear all about bitcoin, is that really the only way a U.S player can play anymore is if they use crypto? Its becoming very frustrating.

Players are welcome to use any brand of cards from the ones offered on our cashier however must be good for international use, any card for local use won't work, in the case of prepaid cards we don't promote any and can't guarantee the success of using any, but are welcome to try it in our site.

ACR Rep

magister1

magister1

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I've had the most luck depositing on poker sites using crypto. Bitcoin fees are way too high if you're not depositing in the hundreds so I'd suggest using Litecoin instead. I think it was something like 2 cents fee for my last 20 dollar deposit.

There are a lot of good crypto exchange and wallets out there. Can't go wrong with any of them.