Visa BitPay

CGreen

CGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi! Does anyone know if I can withdraw Bitcoin to Blockchain, and from Blockchain directly to Visa BitPay ?
Thnx! :)

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
do you mean blockchain.info? is that is you meant i think it's possible. i don't have enough info about Bitpay but to make transactions you just need a to receive a public btc address to send funds.

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think u can transfer from blockchain to your wallet on visa bitpay

CGreen

CGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you both for the info! :) I have Blockchain App on my phone. I also have Coinbase. I was not sure if I had to go from Blockchain to Coinbase to BitPay VISA, or if I could go straight from Blockchain to BitPay VISA.

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bitpay card has enacted some new "protocols" that some wallets don't have. Blockchain is one of them. Therefore, you can no longer transfer from Blockchain to Bitpay card. Mycelium and Electrum are two wallets you can transfer to Bitpay card from. I use Electrum as I'm on a pc. Search the following linked thread for EndTheFed's posts for assistance in downloading the Electrum wallet https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/...hread-us-players-do-not-post-bank-names-1553/.

Last edited:
CGreen

CGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bitpay card has enacted some new "protocols" that some wallets don't have. Blockchain is one of them. Therefore, you can no longer transfer from Blockchain to Bitpay card. Mycelium and Electrum are two wallets you can transfer to Bitpay card from. I use Electrum as I'm on a pc. Search the following linked thread for EndTheFed's posts for assistance in downloading the Electrum wallet https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/...hread-us-players-do-not-post-bank-names-1553/.

Thanks, goodsaint!

I will check out that link! I appreciate the help!

CGreen

CGreen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Quick update! My PC did not like Electrum, so I used Apps on phone. I ordered my BitPay VISA successfully!
🎉🎈 I sent BitCoons from Blockchain to BitPay Wallet app. Then paid for VISA from BitPay wallet.

C

Ch31l

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Came across this thread hoping to see something about ignition straight to BitPay card, but wanted to concur with the Blockchain wallet to BitPay wallet as far as transferring btc as I did it for the first time today.

G

goodsaint

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just an aside, do not send funds from your Visa BitPay card directly to a gambling site. A card has been cancelled recently for doing just that.

A

audacity

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thank you both for the info! :) I have Blockchain app on my phone. I also have Coinbase. I was not sure if I had to go from Blockchain to Coinbase to BitPay VISA, or if I could go straight from Blockchain to BitPay VISA.

If you have Coinbase - are you aware of the Shift Visa card ($10 iirc) offered by Shift and Coinbase?

Nice chipped Visa card that spends direct from BTC on coinbase

Also - if you use coinbase - don't forget their former trading network gdax.com which redirects to coinbase pro now ?

has ZERO fees on bitcoin deposit and send, as well as ethereum.

Few people that use coinbase realize if you go to their trading exchange and deposit or withdraw from THERE? the fee is waived.

I mean, it's just silly to pay those fees when CB pays them for you if you just use the exchange... You can easily transfer for free as well between Coinbase and Coinbase exchange...