Update on my Check problem

Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just an update on the issue I had with the check I couldn't cash at Americas Cardroom. They put the money back into my account today.Faster than I expected..Im just a little impatient at times. But they didn't take that long. I also want to the the ACR REP for helping me and ALWAYS answering my messages and always assuring me that it would get taken care of. I think the ACR REP on this site is AWESOME...Thank You Again Sir! Now I have to figure out bitcoin again. I tried it once before and one time I sent 350 dollars to the wrong adress and could not get the money back and I swore I would never do the bitcoin thingy again. Think I might try cashapp..Does anyone use this? Thanks THANKS AGAIN ACR REP;):ciao::pcguru:

dino

dino

10 cevapcici = 0 stress
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Since you wrote it was your own mistake to send this money to someone, don't blame bitcoin for that.
It sucks, but get over it.

If you look and search on top of the page, you may find really nice Bitcoin guide, that many of us used it before, and what need to be checked, how to, etc... all about bitcoin, so you don't make this mistake again.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pammypoo

Pammypoo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I suck..not bitcoin

ACRep is very helpfull, and ACR is one of the really good reputable poker site and like to read/hear more of their good work.

Since you wrote it was your own mistake to send this money to someone, don't blame bitcoin for that.
It sucks, but get over it.

If you look and search on top of the page, you may find really nice Bitcoin guide, that many of us used it before, and what need to be checked, how to, etc... all about bitcoin, so you don't make this mistake again.
I agree sir! I love ACR and everything about it! Not blaming bitcoin..I just didn't have a clue what I was doing ..But I took it like a big little girl..and moved on...YES it did suck... And thanks for info..Have a nice day:lollypop:

darionara

darionara

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

I only deal with metalic I don't know how to use bitcoins if someone can access me I would be grateful

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC