Time between setting up bitcoin accounts and making deposit

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I'm interested in the ACR first time deposit bonus with bitcoin.

I've looked through the how-to thread, but I remember there being a certain amount of time you have to wait, I just cant seem to find it now.

So if I wanted to make a deposit with bitcoin as soon as possible, and started signing up for various bitcoin/wallet sites, what is the time frame I'm looking at for the bitcoin to actually be available and deposited into ACR?

Hours/days/weeks?

Thanks in advance.

DomGov

DomGov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The wait mentioned would be for your exchange account (Coinbase etc), the wait time mentioned is for the third party to verify your account, and allow you to actually purchase your crypto. (No more than 1-2 days usually)

If you already hold some of your desired Cryptocurrency, this is not a requirement.
ACR does not make you wait on their end for any reason pertaining to Bitcoin.

For your very 'first' deposit however, I believe you must deposit with another option such as your debit card (I think it's a $10 minimum), if the policy is still the same. They do it for security reasons I think, you will still get the bonus you mentioned, when you do deposit with your crypto.

Hope that helps! :)

M

marcelo benavidez

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in pokerstars is inmediatly the credits, i dont know in other rooms

F

FunkNShine

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The wait mentioned would be for your exchange account (Coinbase etc), the wait time mentioned is for the third party to verify your account, and allow you to actually purchase your crypto. (No more than 1-2 days usually)

If you already hold some of your desired Cryptocurrency, this is not a requirement.
ACR does not make you wait on their end for any reason pertaining to Bitcoin.

For your very 'first' deposit however, I believe you must deposit with another option such as your debit card (I think it's a $10 minimum), if the policy is still the same. They do it for security reasons I think, you will still get the bonus you mentioned, when you do deposit with your crypto.

Hope that helps! :)

Thanks very much for the info. Yea I was referring to the waiting period o receive crypto, as I've never dabbled before. I thought I read it could be 5-7 days, depending on coin base and a particular wallet, so I was worried.
I wasn't aware that ACR requires a non crypto currency initially. How does that work, do you get 100% on the cash deposit then another 200% when an additional crypto is made?

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks very much for the info. Yea I was referring to the waiting period o receive crypto, as I've never dabbled before. I thought I read it could be 5-7 days, depending on coin base and a particular wallet, so I was worried.
I wasn't aware that ACR requires a non crypto currency initially. How does that work, do you get 100% on the cash deposit then another 200% when an additional crypto is made?

Hello, I am the ACR Rep. Regarding your first time deposit bonus, I'd like to clarify some details: - You can use any deposit method (Bitcoin, for example), to get your first deposit bonus (%100 match), it will be %200 match ONLY if the first deposit is with Bitcoin or any other crypto, the minimum deposit amount is currently $25.00, if you have any other question or doubt you can click here for further information.

N

ntflanagan

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

There are crypto wallets you can get where you can buy your bitcoin and send it to a party practically immediately. I use a wallet called Paxful, they will broker the transaction between you and a Bitcoin miner, and you can send your bitcoin from the wallet. BE AWARE: There will be a fee to send your bitcoin from your wallet, a fee when you buy the bitcoin, so you will get a better deal the more you buy. Hope this is helpful.