TigerGaming deposit

K

kasparinho

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello! Yesterday I created an account on TigerGaming and tried to deposit some money, but there was an error - "Unfortunately your deposit was not successful". Tried one more time - no success. Transfered money from my local bank account to my Revolut card and today tried to deposit from Revolut, but again - "Unfortunately, your deposit was not successful".

- No difference - with or without promo code
- No difference - from web or from mobile
- Yes, i deposited more than minimum deposit amount

Sent a message to support and chatted with live chat - no answer

I have one reason for this - account verification (ID photo etc.), but I can't find the place to verify myself.

Has anybody of you had the same problem with this site?

B

bagoly696

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The page is closed to me.
You may not be able to accept a Hungarian player.
When I was playing the site with the money deposit I had no problem.

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you really want to play on that network (the Chico network), you don't have to create an account on Tigergaming, you can just create an account on BetOnline (BOL) or Sportsbetting. They are all on the same network (same player pool).

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I played in this room, but that was a long time ago. I made a deposit through skrill and withdraw money as well. There were no problems.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You should call your bank most of them block gambling transactions. It can be as easy as you authorising the transaction and authorising use of your card for gambling transactions but most of them simply do not allow gambling transactions altogether. If latter is the case you can try below methods.

Guessing you are in the UK it will be easiest to open an ewallet account like Skrill/neteller/ecoPayz, use your card to fund the ewallet and then deposit to site via ewallet.

Alternatively you can use card to purchase Cryptocurrency like Bitcoins and deposit with that.

Best of luck