Thinking of depositing into ACR

Z

Zzulran

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello All, Was thinking of depositing into ACR. Have not played online in a long while. What is the most trusted place to purchase bitcoins and what type would you recommend? Any other suggestions are welcome and appreciated as I am new to this type of deposit. Thank You in advance.

playinggameswithu

playinggameswithu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you deposit more then $100 via moneygram or western union they comp you the fees....it has to be more than $100. Also ACR is a tough site though no one comes close to offering their guarantees.

muse713

muse713

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello All, Was thinking of depositing into ACR. Have not played online in a long while. What is the most trusted place to purchase bitcoins and what type would you recommend? Any other suggestions are welcome and appreciated as I am new to this type of deposit. Thank You in advance.

1. Purchase your bitcoin from Coinbase.
2. Open a wallet with Blockchain
3. Transfer funds from Coinbase to Blockchain
4. Transfer funds from Blockchain to ACR

*** Do not transfer funds from Coinbase directly to ACR as they will close your Coinbase account. ***

Take a look at the sub forum Poker deposit and withdrawals here on CC there is alot of information there. Good luck

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Are you in the US? I ask, as I am. I'd recommend crypto - if you have - for deposit. If you don't you can get it on coinbase.com I use that exchange, they're are others. You also will want a separate wallet. There are lots. I use blockchain myself, it' good for BTC and ETH.
You can deposit directly on ACR with visa or MC, prepaidcards bought in US probably won't work..
IMO, set up a wallett. You're gonna want it for fast easy free withdrawals - and that's more fun than depositing! Also, Network!
I can sell you small amounts of BTC or ETH and accept paypal. I can also p2p $ into your ACR account for PayPal. Lots of others will to. Be careful of course.
I'm not new to poker,but to the online play for $... I hadn't much since 2011 and just started coming back around with CC FRC as a great way to get a little roll rolling and learn along the way.
I'd say make your initial deposit. get the bonuses, Immediately email ACR support and ask for your username to switch from elite rewards to rakeback.
You can withdraw$50 or more in crypto fast n free, though weekend requests process Monday morning- I found out when I put in for withdraw yesterday :)
You can then use your crypto for fast easy free deposit on BOL and SB. They are both decent and you'll want to verify with them if you play CC freerolls as they cash out easy once done. IMO skip intertops, unless you want to play the freerolls on there for points, I do, but the hoops to do anything with the $...IDK, guess that one's just not for me.
Probably rambled on long enough. Whatever you chose, good luck on the tales :)

One last thought. ACR doesn't say it anywhere I can find.... But your visa or MC will be charged about 5% more than you deposit. Example, $100 deposit close to $105 shows on your bank/cc statement. I've talked to some other folks and the % can vary a little and it'snot a huge deal, you don't want to be depositing much anyway :) Just an FYI

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips

*** Do not transfer funds from Coinbase directly to ACR as they will close your Coinbase account. ***

Take a look at the sub forum Poker deposit and withdrawals here on CC there is alot of information there. Good luck
Yes, make sure you send to a wallet like Blockchain before sending to ACR or Coinbase will ban you.

I just recently deposited using Litecoin I purchased from Coinbase, The steps I used were... Purchase Litecoin from Coinbase-----> Send to my desktop wallet (Electrum for Litecoin wallet)----->Send from my desktop wallet (Electrum for Litecoin wallet to ACR address obtained from ACR deposit page. The fees were around 3% of total deposit but luckily Litecoin went up enough to cover the fees and then some so I actually ended up depositing a little more than I started the process with.

Last edited:
kostas1234

kostas1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are two rooms i play with btc swc poker and coinpoker , they are good qucik withdrawals and no scams , try them if you want , but i recoment acr for btc it is more trusted

Z

Zzulran

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
debit or prepaid credit card

Is it safe to buy bitcoins with my debit or should I get a prepaid visa card?

Z

Zzulran

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
5$ per day limit on buying bitcoins

I opened a account but why does it only let you buy 5$ per day?

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Is it safe to buy bitcoins with my debit or should I get a prepaid visa card?

I use my regular bank card on coinbase and no issues. My paypal debit and prepaid cards are not accepted tho.
I also just starting using cash App - an ACR rep recommended during a chat with them and another CC user actually referred me and worked for both of us. Send me a PM if you like.

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I opened a account but why does it only let you buy 5$ per day?

Usually if you install the restricted limits, you must either pass all verification, or write in support to increasing the limits.

Z

Zzulran

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Okay that explains it

My drivers license did not go thru first time I didn't crop it the first time I sent it thru the scanner now it won't let me send it a second time yet.

A

All Rise

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Thank you for this post, I am also planning on going the crypto route. I got my Coinbase all set and almost tried it that way. Thankfully I also have started a Blockchain account. Yhank you again,saved me from being booted.

P

pokerpie

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I wanted to go the cashapp route, would you recommend doing the following? (Would this process also work with ignition poker?)

Purchase coin through coinbase, send to cashapp then to ACR coin address,
or
Purchase coin through cashapp, send to another wallet like blockchain, then to ACR coin address.

New to depositing myself, just looking for the easiest way to deposit and withdraw.

Thanks for any input in advance much appreciated.

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If I wanted to go the cashapp route, would you recommend doing the following? (Would this process also work with ignition poker?)

Purchase coin through coinbase, send to cashapp then to ACR coin address,
or
Purchase coin through cashapp, send to another wallet like blockchain, then to ACR coin address.

New to depositing myself, just looking for the easiest way to deposit and withdraw.

Thanks for any input in advance much appreciated.

I have both Coinbase and Cash App. I'm new to Cash app though and still verifying to have BTC limits upped. While I'd say get Cash App, and use my referral code VCWJWCP :) ..... You still will likely want a straight crypto wallet that is separate from the exchanges. I like Blockchain and have it for BTC and ETH.
I've bought from coinbase and sent directly to both Ignition and ARC before, it works.... But it is smarter to use your wallet as an intermediary.
Personally, I don't like buying crypto. Hopefully it's a one and done, then you can fund with withdrawls.
Once you have a wallet you can use to fund SB, BOL, ACR, Ignition.... Al as a US player in a non-Pstars state. As you can guess from my screenname, I'm in Maine and haven't had any issues.
Networking is also really helpful. Get to know a community of folks and you'll find a lot of poker players like deals and like to help each other out. For example, I've sent PayPal to people and they've sent p2p into my ACR account, and vice versa.
Another nice thing with cash app- like with paypal- you get a free debit card linked to your account. You can also use it as a crypto exchange, but only for BTC right now. Still not pre 4/2011 USA days when could win a sit-n-go and run down to the ATM to cash out via net-teller in 20 minutes... But getting close.

LanaRhoades

LanaRhoades

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The new depositors freerool is very easy to win some bucks.It´s worth it to deposit at ACR.

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
To make deposits, I use skrill or neteller payment systems. In my opinion, this is the most convenient and safe way to deposit or withdraw funds.

kykymari

kykymari

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ukraine, I ACR withdraw money in one day, without verification of the document, only the deposit

S

sunsetsurfer

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ACR

Acr is very trustworthy site I have bitcoin as well as other crypto currencies and I can exchange them with no problems what so ever