AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Hi guys! :)

Did someone have account in Telenor bank? Which account do you choose, Progresiv or Starter? Are you satisfied with Telenor bank, any complaints? :)

Thanks ;)

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys! :)

Did someone have account in Telenor bank? Which account do you choose, Progresiv or Starter? Are you satisfied with Telenor bank, any complaints? :)

Thanks ;)

I think that i have progressive one. After i quit my job i lost those "5 times a month free any ATM withdraws" but its okay. 3$ a month to keep it going. Found ways to connect poker Apps with my account, have 0 problems, you can literally give any reason when receiving money, they don't look into it (so far), so I can say that I'm pleased.

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
I think that i have progressive one. After i quit my job i lost those "5 times a month free any ATM withdraws" but its okay. 3$ a month to keep it going. Found ways to connect poker apps with my account, have 0 problems, you can literally give any reason when receiving money, they don't look into it (so far), so I can say that I'm pleased.

Hmmm..tell me more about that "ways" with connection poker sites and bank account...+ you still have to use Netteler and skrill for deposit and withdrawal? :)

I'm thinking to open account there, 98%... :)

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmmm..tell me more about that "ways" with connection poker sites and bank account...+ you still have to use Netteler and Skrill for deposit and withdrawal? :)

I'm thinking to open account there, 98%... :)

Well my pokerstars account is directly connected to my bank account, so i just wait few days and that's it. If i like withdraw 50$ i will get 50$ on my bank account, no one takes anything. Money from BCP/ACR i transfer to Netteler and then to Pokerstars and after a while to my bank account, if i started with 50$ from BCP/ACR i will get that same 50$ on my bank account. I tested all of it, it works, so i use Netteler just to transfer the money and no one is taking anything from me. partypoker can be directly connected to your bank account too, so major poker rooms are no problem for that :)

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Well my PokerStars account is directly connected to my bank account, so i just wait few days and that's it. If i like withdraw 50$ i will get 50$ on my bank account, no one takes anything. Money from BCP/ACR i transfer to Netteler and then to Pokerstars and after a while to my bank account, if i started with 50$ from BCP/ACR i will get that same 50$ on my bank account. I tested all of it, it works, so i use Netteler just to transfer the money and no one is taking anything from me. PartyPoker can be directly connected to your bank account too, so major poker rooms are no problem for that :)

Thank you very much for info. That's all I want to know. :D

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that i have progressive one. After i quit my job i lost those "5 times a month free any ATM withdraws" but its okay. 3$ a month to keep it going. Found ways to connect poker apps with my account, have 0 problems, you can literally give any reason when receiving money, they don't look into it (so far), so I can say that I'm pleased.
When I withdrawed to Eurobank they ask who sent you, I told them cousin and that was all. I Komercijalna Bank they asked me who sent you, name,adress, why....and stole my 30$.
I told them charity from the curch :D

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I withdrawed to Eurobank they ask who sent you, I told them cousin and that was all. I Komercijalna Bank they asked me who sent you, name,adress, why....and stole my 30$.
I told them charity from the curch :D

hahahah omg you're a liar :p
You should change ur bank, trust me :D

Bee

Bee

to bee or not to bee
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heya Dejana, did you make Telenor bank account ? Is it works?

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Heya Dejana, did you make Telenor bank account ? Is it works?

Yes, I am...but waiting bank card...It seems to me that Sombor is so far away from Belgrade and card travel on donkey :D

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
Bee, that's to fancy... :D

Attachments

• postman-on-donkey.jpg
    postman-on-donkey.jpg
    100.5 KB · Views: 23
V

Valentin789

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Unibet withdrawal

Hello everyone!Im from Serbia also,did anybody tryed to withdraw money from unibet?I used neteller for deposit and withdrawal for pokerstars but not works on unibet,did anybody tryed depositing and withdrawing from unibet?

Bozovicdj

Bozovicdj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, I am...but waiting bank card...It seems to me that Sombor is so far away from Belgrade and card travel on donkey :D

Sooo?! :) does it really work D ? :)