strange tides from Natural8

theRaven68

theRaven68

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello fellows, read my conversation with Natural8 support about my withdrawal request and be careful

Hello there, welcome to Natural8. Hope you are doing great today. How can we assist you please?

here is Zoran Sarajevcic aka forsaken68 and I have question about my withdrawal request

Yes how can we help you today in regards on your withdrawal sir?

yesterday I made an withdrawal request but now I can see that funds are on the account again

Please hold on and let us check.
It seems like you have inserted an invalid address for that coin sir.
That's why the withdrawal request has been rejected.
You may try again on a valid address again.

but i was unable to find skrill which was my deposit method and I have put my mail address

May I know where are you located sir?

Serbia

Upon checking, I'm afraid you're from a country in which our third-party deposit vendor does not support. Moving forward, only players from Bangladesh, brazil, China, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, new zealand, Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam will be able to utilize either Skrill, neteller or Ecopayz from our cashier depending on the country's restriction. This was an abrupt decision made by our Cashier Vendor and we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused. For players outside of the selected countries, there is either the Coinpayment (BTC & USDT) option via the cashier or Manual Ethereum/MuchBetter and pokerstars Deposit/Withdrawal via our live chat. Rest assured this is only a temporary issue. We are working hard to restore these and also add on more options. Do let us know if you require any further assistance. Thank you.

but there was no problem when I made deposit via skrill

Yeap, you deposited back then during February and where the deposits and withdrawals via Skrill was still available.
Therefore, please note that the options available are as per mentioned above sir.
sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I am not familiar with mentioned options

I'm afraid that are the available options for this moment :( We do understand the inconvenience caused. Sorry for the trouble.

and can You instruct me how to use these options

Hi Sir, I will taking over this chat from Vin.
Sir, do you have any Bitcoin, USDT, Ethereum, MuchBetter or Pokerstars account?

I have pokerstars account but they left our market and account is not depositable

How about other methods. Sir?

only skrill which became not supported

Do you have any MuchBetter account?

i dont use criptocurency and I dont have muchbetter
do you expect that the problem with skrill will be solved

Sir, due to region restriction, players from Serbia are unable to use Skrill at the moment.
Maybe you can check on MuchBetter website for more details?

i will check it, but i was not informed that skrill will be restricted for Serbian market

I am not sure about that Sir, just Serbian players are unable to make a transaction to us using Skrill.

ok, thanks i will check what is muchbetter

You are most welcome Sir, looking forward to serving you again.

thanks, bye

Have a nice day ahead, Sir!

TheGenera1

TheGenera1

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow thanks for posting! I’m in Costa Rica and was planning to deposit using NETELLER today!!

I will have to check with them about availabile cashouts.