Straightforward question needing a straightforward answer

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,
This is probably the most important question that I'd like answering please, as stated earlier i'm about to fund my poker accounts at the beginning of August and I think of it as an investment not a gamble so my obvious question I need to know the answer to before I make this move is which ones pay.
If anyone can answer the following few questions I would appreciate it.

1/ Ultimate Bet: Do they pay when you make a withdrawal? How fast do they pay?

2/ Fulltilt: Do they pay when you make a withdrawal? How fast do they pay?

3/ pokerstars: Do they pay when you make a withdrawal? How fast do they pay?

I would rather hear from players who have actually made a withdrawal from any of these poker rooms and not just hearsay please.

Also is there a thread here discussing poker room cheating from the poker room side (not from the players) i've been finding/reading some alarming things about certain poker rooms lately. Thanks in advance for any replies.

Tony :)

ripptyde

ripptyde

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ultimate Bet: worst site ever...customer service sucks ass...if you deposit even 1 dollar there, I will start a poll to ban you for life and kidnap your childen

Full Tilt: awesome site....great mid level tourneys for grinders...not sure about cash outs but from what I understand they are reliable

Stars: Stars is 5 star from top to bottom..

Cheating: yes collusion/bots and bankroll sharing are an obstacle you will have to accept if you want to play poker online.

GLTY

pedroman7

pedroman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
FTP is the best with cash outs. I use my web atm and the money show
up on my account in 24 hours or less. Then you can go to the atm to
get your money or sent in to your bank account. This is why i switched
to FTP. Quick and easy cashouts.

pezjb

pezjb

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pedro, what's the website for that web atm? Is there a fee?

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
All three sites are fine, I have withdrawn money from each with no problem (via paper check). bodog and Absolute are the two others major sites that accept USA players.

Here is a thread where some of the pros and cons of the various sites were discussed that you might find helpful.

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the replies

Hi all,
Appreciate the feedback, thanks for the link aliengenius, just read that thread. Ok I definitely know for sure that pokerstars and fulltilt are ok as far as cashing out goes. It's ultimate bet i'm a bit confused with lately, not sure about now but they was listed in the top 10 online poker sites a while back and I really thought they was ok, they also happen to take my bank card no problem which not many do but i've been hearing some horror stories just recently about people not getting there money or having to wait extremely long time to get it, have you withdrawn money from UB recently aliengenius?
I like the sit-n-go's there but if they are having problems financially then it's just not worth it, anymore info on UB would be appreciated, thanks again.

bodizzl

bodizzl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yoyo

i think the most important part about the money flow is not which site. but more who your using to deposit and withdraw. i think neteller is a huge example of that..

with that out the way epassporte has a visa card you can buy for $35 bucks(best investment) where when you transfer money back to it from a poker site it is almost instantly avaiable to you at any atm. yeeeah...even tho epassporte is dependable i still reccommend not leaving to much in there (withdraw from atm as soon aas it clears) just beccause of the whole neteller (damn those guys cant wait to get my $) =) my 2 cents on that. gl

aliengenius

aliengenius

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi all,
Appreciate the feedback, thanks for the link aliengenius, just read that thread. Ok I definitely know for sure that pokerstars and fulltilt are ok as far as cashing out goes. It's ultimate bet i'm a bit confused with lately, not sure about now but they was listed in the top 10 online poker sites a while back and I really thought they was ok, they also happen to take my bank card no problem which not many do but i've been hearing some horror stories just recently about people not getting there money or having to wait extremely long time to get it, have you withdrawn money from UB recently aliengenius?
I like the sit-n-go's there but if they are having problems financially then it's just not worth it, anymore info on UB would be appreciated, thanks again.

I withdrew in May from each of the sites (for trip to Vegas). No problems with any of them (although Bodog did seem to have some issues for some people).

UB has recently merged with Absolute Poker (AP bought them I believe)-- not sure if they have a plan to combine, or if they will stay as separate rooms. Such a large merger would seem to indicate that they are making a bid to be a bigger player on the scene rather than in danger of being insolvent. Of course I could be wrong, but to answer your question, no problems with withdrawal from either UB or AP for me.

Thewebmaster

Thewebmaster

Freeroll #2 Winner
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks to all who posted replies :)

Hi all,
Thanks for all the input, there is nothing worse than knowing you can make money with a site but not sure if it's going to be a headache when cashing out. Yes bodog is having some problems but it's nothing serious, when making withdrawals money is taking much longer than usual to get into accounts, it is just a delay, not a money shortage or anything like that. Let's face it we don't even mind waiting an extra few days so long as we get it right?

Thanks again everyone, appreciate it.

emk4976

emk4976

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
poker stars i got my money in aweek and i live in texas . fulltilt i heard that ya can only withdraw like over 150 or 300 at a time im not sure which and i dont play on the other site . im kinda lucky i have money in both accounts and have not deposited athing i am involved in afew poker communitys and ahve cashed in there freeroll tourneys i took 2 in 1000 reffer afriend tourny and it paid out good 220 bucks so im set kinda for now . so good luck hope this helps and hope to play with ya soon

Effexor

Effexor

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only experience I have is with AP. My brother in law has taken money out twice in the last few weeks and each time it took exactly 5 business days.

Also, the checks looked like any other typical check issued by a business and had no reference on it to Absolute Poker.

robwhufc

robwhufc

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd be careful of Absolute Poker and Ultimate Bet. They've got a scandalous minimum deposit $20, minimum cash out $50 scam going.