Can someone please walk me through how to deposit on ACR?

E

easygame118

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
I want to deposit $5000 and Right now I have $5000 worth of eth on Binance, do I have to convert this to BTC and send to ACR? I also have a blockchain account because people told me I can’t deposit straight from Binance or coin base? I’m confused!

Both my Binance and blockchain accounts are verified.

A

acemenow

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For a deposit into ACR all you need to do is hit the deposit button, then cryptos, then Eth, then input your deposit amount and generate an address. If you are at all uncomfortable simply call ACR or chat them and htey will walk you through it so you can be sure you don't make a mistake. You also want to check with them how long it will take for the deposit to show up. When I deposited in BTC some time ago it took about 4 hours but I don't konw if that is their norm or not.

E

easygame118

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
For a deposit into ACR all you need to do is hit the deposit button, then cryptos, then Eth, then input your deposit amount and generate an address. If you are at all uncomfortable simply call ACR or chat them and htey will walk you through it so you can be sure you don't make a mistake. You also want to check with them how long it will take for the deposit to show up. When I deposited in BTC some time ago it took about 4 hours but I don't konw if that is their norm or not.
Appreciate the response mate