Skrill pokerstar problem

A

Agusamc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

I am writing this post because when I want to deposit money in pokerstar using skrill, it tells me that my balance is 0, but below it shows that I have a balance.

As it says the problem is that the balance I have, was deposited by mastercard and cannot be used for online games. I received the money by transaction from another account, that is from skrill to skrill.

Does anyone know how to use that balance?

I would greatly appreciate your help

Regards

H

Hanosch

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

I am writing this post because when I want to deposit money in pokerstar using skrill, it tells me that my balance is 0, but below it shows that I have a balance.

As it says the problem is that the balance I have, was deposited by mastercard and cannot be used for online games. I received the money by transaction from another account, that is from skrill to skrill.

Regards

I had quite the same problem with Skrill and another pokerroom. I said somewhere reason is my informations at Skrill weren't sufficient, even though i fixed that it never worked. Decided to never play at the poker room, send the money back to my bank account (which meant losing 8$ for nothing) and closing my Skrill account for good!
Sad to see what happened to moneybookers as a reliable partner.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think you should contact Skrill Support. They usually respond within a day.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
There are some countries that you won't be able to use Skrill for gambling. Only P2P transactions or other purchases.

There are different rules for different countries you will need to contact them to find out which one you fall under.

help@skrill.com.
https://www.facebook.com/Skrillpayments/
Tele# +44 (0) 203 608 1405
+1 855-719-2087

Above is the contact email and Facebook page which you get help from as well. The first tele# is the UK office.

The second tele# is the US customer service centre and I have found is easiest to use because of my time zone and it is a toll free US number. If outside of US like me just google make free US calls and use laptop to call it for free.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Alternatively you can exchange the funds with a friend that has a pokerstars account. That is you send a friend the funds on Skrill and they deposit it and send it to you on Pokerstars. Pokerstars offer player to player transfers for most countries.

Rosxana13

Rosxana13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello

Regards

What Joesi Sad is true you should look up the rules for your country and contact skrill support in my case never had problem with it to deposit or withdraw from pokerstars

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!I offer another solution to the problem:use your balance for buying crypto(you have such an option in your Skrill wallet),and then sell it back.After that use your Skrill balance for depositing.I'm not sure but as I remember,you have to pay about 1,5% for both buy&sell operations, looks like the cheapest way to solve the problem

A

Agusamc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!I offer another solution to the problem:use your balance for buying crypto(you have such an option in your Skrill wallet),and then sell it back.After that use your Skrill balance for depositing.I'm not sure but as I remember,you have to pay about 1,5% for both buy&sell operations, looks like the cheapest way to solve the problem

I was finally able to send the money to someone else and get a balance that works for pokerstar.

I investigated a little and discovered that what you were telling me no longer works.

And if you need a balance in skrill for pokerstar make sure that it does not come from a mastercard and that it is used for bets.

Thank you as well