Skrill or Neteller

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Recently they closed my entropay account since it is not more available in my country and will only work for the European Union. So I only have two options left. Anyone who uses skrill or neteller and can recommend me or tell me if there are big differences in terms of commissions?

On the other hand, you would need to know if you can make a withdrawal in ACR without having deposited before
Thank you guys!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
There isn't a difference they are essentially the same service and owned and operated by the same company. The fees are are exactly the same for using both, Neteller though has a few more options in which you can deposit.

You will not be able to withdraw via Skrill or Neteller without making a deposit via this method first. This is applicable to all poker rooms not just ACR.

I believe on ACR you can however make a withdrawal without depositing if you use Bitcoins. I am not 100% sure you can find out for sure by asking the ACR representative we have here at Cardschat.

Either post questions in this thread:
Official ACR Thread

Or if you prefer to keep it private, message them directly:
https://www.cardschat.com/members/acr-rep/

Note that you will not be able to purchase a mastercard from Neteller or Skrill as these are only available to European Union countries. Your only option to withdraw funds from Neteller/Skrill would be bank transfer.
Recently they closed my entropay account since it is not more available in my country and will only work for the European Union. So I only have two options left. Anyone who uses Skrill or Neteller and can recommend me or tell me if there are big differences in terms of commissions?

On the other hand, you would need to know if you can make a withdrawal in ACR without having deposited before
Thank you guys!

MrHachiman

MrHachiman

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There isn't a difference they are essentially the same service and owned and operated by the same company. The fees are are exactly the same for using both, Neteller though has a few more options in which you can deposit.

You will not be able to withdraw via Skrill or Neteller without making a deposit via this method first. This is applicable to all poker rooms not just ACR.

I believe on ACR you can however make a withdrawal without depositing if you use Bitcoins. I am not 100% sure you can find out for sure by asking the ACR representative we have here at Cardschat.

Either post questions in this thread:
Official ACR Thread

Or if you prefer to keep it private, message them directly:
https://www.cardschat.com/members/acr-rep/

Note that you will not be able to purchase a Mastercard from Neteller or Skrill as these are only available to European Union countries. Your only option to withdraw funds from Neteller/Skrill would be bank transfer.
I have tried to withdraw from ACR to a Skrill account as a test and they has accepted the withdrawal, it only remains for the money to arrive. (it seems that ACR is the exception.)

I did not know that the prepaid mastercard was only for EU countries, I read the page from top to bottom and I have not seen that they mentioned it, I guess I'll check it again since the banks where I live have a very high commission for receiving international transfers

Thanks for the information joeisi, you always answer my questions !

Zhubiitis

Zhubiitis

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think netteler and skrill its almost same...

Poker Tells