weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
hello everyone , so i live in tunisia and i dont have international credit card to play online , i sent a mail to skrill telling them that my sister who lives in canada will send me money throught skrill that i will use to play poker is that possible ? they said yes of course no problem , first transaction all went smoothly , second time transaction i couldnt get the money on pokerstars , they said the reason is that the money come from a master card and it needed to be a visa card , i said ok no problem , i made some wins on pokerstars i do withdraw them on skrill , next thing that happens i cant send that money to my sister account ( skrill ) , and even weirder i couldnt send the money back to pokerstars. so i contacted them many times , they have a terrible client service , last thing was that i need to make sure i dont use a vpn and clear my history cash and try again and if not i wait 48 hours and retry , i did it exactly like they said it didnt work , i waited 48 hours and same thing happen cant transfert there is an error from skrill they are blocking any transaction ? i was wondering if someone else had have similar problems with them ? it is really frustrating because before i even open an account i told them exactly what i would do in advance and they agreed and i sent all the papers they needed to verify the account and did all be the book. :(((((((

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I have been using Skrill for a long time and I have never had problems with them.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
i guess it is like i suspected , some third world kind of racism , no need to elaborate , it is just sick. simple exemple : i sent a mail i didnt get a reply for days , my sister from canada sends a mail she gets a reply in few hours and gets the help she needed.

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
unfortunately we are labeled as scammer the people from africa , so even when everything is legit they still give us hard times , frustrating....

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
Wait guys, do not make assumptions too early! The thread opener have some additional details missed to share about his troubles, I guess.

I am using skrill for maybe 3 years already. I had one major problem recently, because the original e-mail account I had to stop using because they introduced monthly fees - to use their e-mail services :eek:
So I set up an alternative e-mail account and changed on skrill, everything went smooth couple of months, and when I thought there will be no problems - one transaction was denied to my skrill. I sent an e-mail and everything was fixed up within a week.

I suppose my case is very rare to compare. But the service offered from skrill support was in time, at least for me.
But there are some points where you could mess up the things by yourself, as for example:
- you may not deposit less than 10$ to Pokerstars (even from skrill)
- you can send money to another e-mail without skrill account, and the receiver could set up such new to get the transfer, but sometimes it is not possible (for example, when another member of the household have already skrill account with the same IP address :p) - then there is a 30 days period to wait your money return back

Some more specialties could arise, but maybe your problems were outlined in their terms and conditions ...

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
well it took more than a week :/ but finally they did fix it.

Dejange

Dejange

CC Delija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
well it took more than a week :/ but finally they did fix it.

Glad to hear that! In the end I find skrill very convenient because of instant deposit option on PS and really fast withdraw option from the same Poker Room :top:

Ovuvuevuevue

Ovuvuevuevue

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Skrill is definitely not a scam, it's been very reliable for me so far! As well as neteller, but I like Skrill a bit more :p
Glad your problem was resolved!

smknginmaine

smknginmaine

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think it's a scam. I actually created an account after seeing several posts from folks who have used it. I don't know how much I'll actually use it as a US based player but I do believe the site is legit.

S

Smajli31

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i guess it is like i suspected , some third world kind of racism , no need to elaborate , it is just sick. simple exemple : i sent a mail i didnt get a reply for days , my sister from canada sends a mail she gets a reply in few hours and gets the help she needed.
Thru

weezy1312

weezy1312

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
i just wish they had a better client service , some things that should have taken one day to unlock a transaction , it took almost two weeks ( one week was wasted because they made a mistake , no apologies , nothing )

GRIN281289

GRIN281289

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
S

Smajli31

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait guys, do not make assumptions too early! The thread opener have some additional details missed to share about his troubles, I guess.

I am using skrill for maybe 3 years already. I had one major problem recently, because the original e-mail account I had to stop using because they introduced monthly fees - to use their e-mail services :eek:
So I set up an alternative e-mail account and changed on skrill, everything went smooth couple of months, and when I thought there will be no problems - one transaction was denied to my skrill. I sent an e-mail and everything was fixed up within a week.

I suppose my case is very rare to compare. But the service offered from skrill support was in time, at least for me.
But there are some points where you could mess up the things by yourself, as for example:
- you may not deposit less than 10$ to Pokerstars (even from skrill)
- you can send money to another e-mail without skrill account, and the receiver could set up such new to get the transfer, but sometimes it is not possible (for example, when another member of the household have already skrill account with the same IP address :p) - then there is a 30 days period to wait your money return back

Some more specialties could arise, but maybe your problems were outlined in their terms and conditions ...
You are sure about IP adress?

S

Smajli31

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried to get in contact with them,but in a 'help' zone you got only fast problem reslove answers.

i just wish they had a better client service , some things that should have taken one day to unlock a transaction , it took almost two weeks ( one week was wasted because they made a mistake , no apologies , nothing )