Skrill

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello people, i have a question regarding skrill. 2-3 years ago Skrill announced that they will no longer provide service to some countries. I was one of the people who stopped playing poker because of this, there was no way to withdraw money. I have been looking for a way to withdraw but didn't find any, although i heard a rumor that the cards who have been issued before they announced their services removal can still be used. Does anyone know anything about this or is there any other way to withdraw money for people like me. Btw my card looks like this.

MRj9Own.png

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Unfortunately Serbia is not one of the SEPA countries so the Skrill mastercard is not available to you.

You should be able to withdraw via bank transfer. This is the easiest method and also my recommended method. The only drawback is it could take about a week or so to get a transfer completed and there is a cost of around $10 USD per transfer.

One alternative method is to turn your funds into crypto currency (bitcoin etc) then try to turn that into cold hard cash. Will incur some fees.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately Serbia is not one of the SEPA countries so the Skrill Mastercard is not available to you.

You should be able to withdraw via bank transfer. This is the easiest method and also my recommended method. The only drawback is it could take about a week or so to get a transfer completed and there is a cost of around $10 USD per transfer.

One alternative method is to turn your funds into crypto currency (bitcoin etc) then try to turn that into cold hard cash. Will incur some fees.

I am most active at BCP, just i'm not sure which one of this withdraw options will do for me.

Vlad Tapu

Vlad Tapu

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello people, i have a question regarding Skrill. 2-3 years ago Skrill announced that they will no longer provide service to some countries. I was one of the people who stopped playing poker because of this, there was no way to withdraw money. I have been looking for a way to withdraw but didn't find any, although i heard a rumor that the cards who have been issued before they announced their services removal can still be used. Does anyone know anything about this or is there any other way to withdraw money for people like me. Btw my card looks like this.

MRj9Own.png

Did you already tried to contact support of Skrill ? Maybe they can provide the answer that you need.
I used Skrill in the past, got no problem, from Romania. Now i m using my bank card..

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did you already tried to contact support of Skrill ? Maybe they can provide the answer that you need.
I used Skrill in the past, got no problem, from Romania. Now i m using my bank card..

For some reason i can not contact their support. I have a online bank account, can pay everything online etc.. How do i hook it up with poker Apps? So far i checked BCP only and i don't see it.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During these years i've learned that the only way to get in touch with Skrill is calling them. When it comes to choosing the e wallet i suggest neteller in first place and when it comes to withdrawals all you need is a bank account which you will connect to your Neteller/Skrill account and that's pretty much all. I use Neteller for withdrawals, they charge around 12$ for it and all they need is 3 business days to proceed it. If you have any other questions just ask ;)

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During these years i've learned that the only way to get in touch with Skrill is calling them. When it comes to choosing the e wallet i suggest Neteller in first place and when it comes to withdrawals all you need is a bank account which you will connect to your Neteller/Skrill account and that's pretty much all. I use Neteller for withdrawals, they charge around 12$ for it and all they need is 3 business days to proceed it. If you have any other questions just ask ;)

I'm not sure did u read what i wrote in the first place. Skrill and Neteller are not available in my country. I bought skrill card, have an account all was cool until that happend. Now im trying to figure out can i still use the card i have on regular ATM's like i could few years back and if i can not, i need a new way to withdraw money.

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not sure did u read what i wrote in the first place. Skrill and Neteller are not available in my country. I bought skrill card, have an account all was cool until that happend. Now im trying to figure out can i still use the card i have on regular ATM's like i could few years back and if i can not, i need a new way to withdraw money.

Ofc i am bud, Skrill and Neteller are both available in your country, i can be 100% sure because i'm also from Serbia. What's not available in your country is Skrill and Neteller master cards, there's a big difference. You can't use your card in Serbia because Serbia is not in list of SEPA countries, but still, you can withdraw your funds from Skrill/Neteller to your bank account.

Stevan

Stevan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ofc i am bud, Skrill and Neteller are both available in your country, i can be 100% sure because i'm also from Serbia. What's not available in your country is Skrill and Neteller master cards, there's a big difference. You can't use your card in Serbia because Serbia is not in list of SEPA countries, but still, you can withdraw your funds from Skrill/Neteller to your bank account.

Ohhh.. Why didn't you say so :D
Well that's great but that's not what people from their CS told me.. If i knew that only.. OMG..
good news for me, thank you buddy. Are you 100% sure that i can not use this card i have, i mean it's still valid?

S

sryImPro

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ohhh.. Why didn't you say so :D
Well that's great but that's not what people from their CS told me.. If i knew that only.. OMG..
good news for me, thank you buddy. Are you 100% sure that i can not use this card i have, i mean it's still valid?

:)
You got me thinking about cards now, we can easily check on that by going to ATM and trying to withdraw some cash but to be honest i doubt if that would work. If anywhere in future it gets operative in Serbia i suppose we would be informed by Skrill or Neteller.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
The card may have worked last year but it will not work for you now.

You can contact Skrill via email it usually takes around 36-48 hours for a response from them.

help@skrill.com

Fastest way to reach them is via telephone. I am close to the US so I call the customer center in the US it is available 24/7. This is number is not toll free but if you search online you can find a way make free calls from your PC.

855-719-2087

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I am most active at BCP, just i'm not sure which one of this withdraw options will do for me.

I’ve made deposits and withdrawals from BCP with bitcoin when I was in the US. It took a little effort to set up the necessary accounts but after that depositing and withdrawaling were both pretty painless.