A

allfarewells

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Personally I play currently only pokerstars amongst a few other small rooms and mine is instant…. I literally never have to wait any longer than 60 seconds 🤔 I guess it’s different for every country and I’m guessing it all depends on the ammount withdrawn my last withdrawal was £650 and it litterally took 60 seconds
Hope this helps in some way
Much love
Danny
🙏❤️

O

oroochimaru

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The other day, I withdrew $60 from my 888 poker account. It arrived within a few hours and cost nothing. Instead of using skrill,
I utilized wiretransfer. If you want to transfer money from Skrill into your bank account, you must spend an extra $5 for fees.
In comparison to pokerstars and partypoker, 888 transfers your mony in 2-3 hours. It used to be 2-3 businessday.
Love the change the made to improve the withdrawl process. I love the improvement they made to the withdrawal process.

nelomec

nelomec

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i agree with you, pokerstar is the fastest room to withdrawals, the other take time

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use a visa debit card for deposits and withdrawals.PokerStars is the fastest and 888 the slowest.

ramdon p358

ramdon p358

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
bodog makes withdrawals in approximately 5 hours, if the player's level is high the withdrawal is immediate

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
That's right, pokerstars sends funds immediately when you make a withdrawal, the rest of the poker rooms do it for about 3 days for example 888 Poker does it for 3 days

BillyR23

BillyR23

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Best experience I've had with my transfers were also with Stars and unibet(I receive the transfers the same day using debit card and/or bank account* my accounts are always verified and I send copies of my updated documents/ proof of new address even without the site asking...), 888 is on the opposite side as it's the slowest site to pay but I've never had a problem with any withdrawal from this site either...

PS. from my knowledge, electronic wallets like Skrill/ neteller are the fastest methods to withdraw your money and also the easiest way to move funds between different sites but depending on the country you're living there might be restrictions on different sites and/or this methods might not be available because of the license regulations...

fernandovr

fernandovr

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My experience is on pokerstars and 888poker. Pokerstars is certainly the fastest in a few minutes and already receives. 888poker 1 to 2 days

X

Xcalibur

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Pokerstars withdraws money faster than anyone else. I have 10 seconds, I can't say anything else, I haven't had such an experience

Suns of Beaches

Suns of Beaches

With a Balloon to the Moon
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The other day, I withdrew $60 from my 888 poker account. It arrived within a few hours and cost nothing. Instead of using Skrill,
I utilized wiretransfer. If you want to transfer money from Skrill into your bank account, you must spend an extra $5 for fees.
In comparison to pokerstars and Partypoker, 888 transfers your mony in 2-3 hours. It used to be 2-3 businessday.
Love the change the made to improve the withdrawl process. I love the improvement they made to the withdrawal process.
It was maybe quick with wire but 888 is known for giving very bad exchange rates for bank transfers.

It might was not as good as u think it is.

houcineben10

houcineben10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For my experience, Pokerstars send me the money to my bank account within 10 days, it was a $400 to my Morocco bank account I received it all without fees nothing to say about that thanks pokerstars 🔥🔥
I think maybe a small fees of $1 but even that I am not sure 🤔

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker stars usually pays instantly to my e-wallet. ACR and PartyPoker takes 1-2 days. 888poker takes 3 days.

Igor G

Igor G

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
i've benn withdrawing my earnings from several rooms and the quick one was pokerstars to send my money the same day
all other rooms do it in 48 to 72 hours
what is your experience ?
The fastest I withdrew funds from Betonline, SportsBetting and Americas Cardroom. In fact, after 15-20 minutes, the funds were credited to my wallet. But in this case, I mean cryptocurrency.