Requirements to make my first withdrawal at ACR

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have some money that I have won in freerolls at ACR but I have never deposited. I would like to know what are the steps I must follow in order to withdraw that money.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
If you get a check, using regular mail has no fees.

Phoenix Wright

Phoenix Wright

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have some money that I have won in freerolls at ACR but I have never deposited. I would like to know what are the steps I must follow in order to withdraw that money.

+1 Thanks for creating a thread that I was about to create myself. Same situation for me. I should probably withdraw my ACR freeroll winnings, but I too have never deposited at ACR. I haven't tried withdrawing yet, but since you created this thread over one month ago: did you have any trouble withdrawing? Was the process easy for you and what method to withdraw did you use?

I might consider that method.

If you get a check, using regular mail has no fees.

Good to know if this is the case, but I've also heard bad stories about ACR checks bouncing. Have you heard these cases too? Apparently it works fine for some, but not everyone. I don't want to be a part of that "everyone."

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to be clear...you can withdraw without depositing.

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
+1 Thanks for creating a thread that I was about to create myself. Same situation for me. I should probably withdraw my ACR freeroll winnings, but I too have never deposited at ACR. I haven't tried withdrawing yet, but since you created this thread over one month ago: did you have any trouble withdrawing? Was the process easy for you and what method to withdraw did you use?

I might consider that method.

I have not withdrawn yet and as I went back to look for information on the forum, I found your answer that at the time I had overlooked.
Now I ask you if you have already withdrawn and how did it go?
I think I read somewhere that you had to deposit at least 50 dollars and that you also had to play them a certain number of times, but the cashier says that the minimum deposit with Ecopayz is 10 dollars.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
The $50 deposit and rollover requirements you speak of is for Betonline not ACR.

For ACR you can withdraw without making a deposit this applies to methods like Crypto and Cheque.

If you are using ecoPayz as payment method to withdraw you will need to deposit at least once with your ecoPayz account. Minimum deposit amount is $10 minimum withdrawal amount is $10 as well.

You will need to verify your account if you have not done so already. This involves sending them a copy of your government issued identification like ID Card/Driver's Permit/Passport and an address verification document like Utility Bill/Tax Statement.

There is a 72 hour wait time from time of deposit to when you can request withdrawal. You will also need to rake 10% of deposit amount example if you deposit $10 you must play to generate $1 rake this can be done on any of the games Ring/SNG/MTT/Jackpot.

For me ecoPayz withdrawals are processed in 36-48 hours these days. For first withdrawal you should expect it to take a little longer than this.

If you need help you can use the help function on bottom right of the client or you can always contact the ACR Representative on Cardschat found in this thread https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/

Best of Luck
I have not withdrawn yet and as I went back to look for information on the forum, I found your answer that at the time I had overlooked.
Now I ask you if you have already withdrawn and how did it go?
I think I read somewhere that you had to deposit at least 50 dollars and that you also had to play them a certain number of times, but the cashier says that the minimum deposit with Ecopayz is 10 dollars.

BigDice75

BigDice75

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The $50 deposit and rollover requirements you speak of is for Betonline not ACR.

For ACR you can withdraw without making a deposit this applies to methods like Crypto and Cheque.

If you are using ecoPayz as payment method to withdraw you will need to deposit at least once with your ecoPayz account. Minimum deposit amount is $10 minimum withdrawal amount is $10 as well.

You will need to verify your account if you have not done so already. This involves sending them a copy of your government issued identification like ID Card/Driver's Permit/Passport and an address verification document like Utility Bill/Tax Statement.

There is a 72 hour wait time from time of deposit to when you can request withdrawal. You will also need to rake 10% of deposit amount example if you deposit $10 you must play to generate $1 rake this can be done on any of the games Ring/SNG/MTT/Jackpot.

For me ecoPayz withdrawals are processed in 36-48 hours these days. For first withdrawal you should expect it to take a little longer than this.

If you need help you can use the help function on bottom right of the client or you can always contact the ACR Representative on Cardschat found in this thread https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/official-acr-thread-217550/

Best of Luck
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation that you have given me about the withdrawals of money in ACR.
I tell you that I was able to withdraw the money from ACR by Ecopayz and without having previously deposited. I wish all places were like this!
What I will need is an explanation about withdrawals on Betonline and SportsBetting.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/pok...osit-before-withdraw-421987/post-5054427.html

Applies to both Betonline and Sportsbetting Poker one thing that has changed is that they no longer support neteller and skrill as a payment options.

If you going with ecoPayz withdraw:
Minimum deposit is $10
Minimum Withdrawal is $25
Withdrawals have a 1% fee
Processing time says 24 hours but these days it is less than hour when I do one
Thank you very much for the detailed explanation that you have given me about the withdrawals of money in ACR.
I tell you that I was able to withdraw the money from ACR by Ecopayz and without having previously deposited. I wish all places were like this!
What I will need is an explanation about withdrawals on Betonline and SportsBetting.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips

As far as I know, you can withdraw this money directly to your crypto wallet, even without prior deposit. If the conditions have not changed then everything is very simple. :)