Question about bitcoin withdrawal/deposit

R

Robert123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
New to bitcoin, never used it yet. Im trying to transfer funds from one poker site to another using bitcoin. I did some googling and it appears to be possible to do this using just a bitcoin wallet, and avoid having to even bother with a bitcoin exchange and ID verification and all that crap.

I was going to withdraw funds from ACR via bitcoin to Bitpay wallet and then deposit them straight on to ignition Poker. I never made any deposit via bitcoin to ACR though, in fact I never made any deposit at all, I had a friend transfer me funds. Support told me that I dont need to verify my ID on ACR in order to withdrawal via bitcoin because I never used any credit cards or anything so Im all good there.

All Im worried about is the whole bitcoin process because I dont know much about this stuff. Will I have to have a verified account on an exchange like Coinbase? or am I correct about being able to bypass that by just using a wallet alone?

Also, is Ignition going to give me any crap about verifying ID to make my first deposit via bitcoin, and later on my first withdraw? I dont see why they would, but I would like to know this is all going to go smoothly before I withdraw a bunch of bitcoin to a wallet. Has anyone here successfully done this before?

Didnt mean for this post to be so long, sry. Thanks

kraemer

kraemer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can make this kind of transaction with just a wallet....

But if You ever want to turn your bitcoin in spendable real money
You will need a verified exchanger account anyway...

R

Robert123

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You can make this kind of transaction with just a wallet....

But if You ever want to turn your bitcoin in spendable real money
You will need a verified exchanger account anyway...

Sweet. It just seemed too easy, so I figured I'd ask and make sure I wasnt missing something.

Im just starting out trying to build a roll so I cant spend any cash for a while. Just wanted to leave ACR to try Ignition cuz I heard the games were softer there.

Thanks.