Prepaid VISA debit cards?

laceypearls

laceypearls

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have had a lot of trouble on using prepaid credit cards and regular credit cards being declined because of the gaming laws. I will try that uneven amount to see if it works. I use the echecks to deposit usually but if I want to dep a lesser amount hopefully I could use a credit card.

F

FredJohnson

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Visa gift cards

How do I know if the gift card is one that works? I do not want to go purchase a card and find out it does not work. Any one have any ideas?

Sardonix

Sardonix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its not a gift card....its a visa all access card. Gift cards dont generally work. i got a visa gift card for christmas and it didnt work i had to buy a all access visa card. They work on all major usa sites.

D

dwig7

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
it can be a gift card. they sale visa all access gift cards and visa all access debit cards . it actually says on the card gift card. Any quick cash place has them. They work for both FTP and Stars. To find a store that sells them near you go to [old link~tb]

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WCC6976

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What i bought.

I just bought a prepaid Visa card from Walmart(there personal prepaid card) rushed home ready and egar to play. To my suprise Walmart doesn't allow there cards to be used on Gamming sites. Whats going to be the easiest way to get cash on my accout?

S

swissarmy

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it can be a gift card. they sale visa all access gift cards and visa all access debit cards . it actually says on the card gift card. Any quick cash place has them. They work for both FTP and Stars. To find a store that sells them near you go to [old link~tb]

this is the one that works WC...just enter your zip on the website and it will tell you where they have em...probably most check cashing stores

Last edited by a moderator: