Prepaid VISA debit cards?

T

thielcats

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bottom line....when using the all access card, I think its up in the air. I think sometimes they work and sometimes they don't. Hopefully if you purchase one they will work on at least one of the poker sites. But thats just my opinion

T

thielcats

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I guess I will go and buy a all access card tomarrow and buy in on pokerstars. Hopefully it will work.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do not register the All Access gift card. Just use it as a Visa Card. If you register it it will be declined.
If you want to use it online, you need to register it. NetSpend does electronic verification during online purchasing (including PokerStars and FT). Electronic verification only works if you register the card. They tell you that right at the all access gift website FAQs as well.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I've used All-Access twice, and didn't register it. :) I think if you're going to use the entire lump-sum in one place, it isn't necessary. If you wanted to break it up into several purchases, then I think you would have to. :dontknow:

T

thielcats

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The All Access card worked for me on PokerStars. I did register it BUT I think it would have worked if I didn't register it. The reason I say this is because right after I registered the card I bought into PS. But I am excited that it worked, and from what I hear it's easy to cash out with a check to without having to send ID and all of that crap.

BillJunior

BillJunior

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just used an all access $ 50.00 visa debit card and loaded into PS no problems.

I did not register the card online.

B

BLADEMAN73114

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My debit card is issued by VISA and it worked just fine. Someone let me know if the one's you get at WalMart work!!!

Mya8

Mya8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Does anyone know a site ...good 1...accepting visa virtuon cc? Tx

Mya8

Mya8

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Woof im a new member :)
i feel younger already :p

B

bigntasty

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I myself am an advocate of the store bought prepaid visa's but on most of the sites i've tried it on don't take it. I use greendot. I don't know if another brand will work better. this is what I like for $10 plus whatever i want to put on the card up to $500 (before having to pay a $19 dollar upgradefor more money) and I get an actual card sent to me in about 5 days. If I want to reload I only pay $4.95. I usually use epasseporte which is at least another $5. But I do not mind the fees that is my price of playing from the comfort of my homei n the US. what i like is not only just using it online but being able to use it anywhere anytime because i actually get a card. I can put all my bill money on it and not worry about who i give my info to (especially if i purchase online) I can only lose so much. hey heres another perk get your SO a card for only $5.

Well blah blah blah anyways I have used it alot

D

dde21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just used the all acess card today on pstars still work

B

Berra2k

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
prepaid visas worked but over the summer they suddenly stopped. I used visa all access gift cards and I know that they didn't work for a while, can anyone confirm that the visa all access gift cards are back and working again??

P

putitinmyACE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All Access not working

Ive tried to every method of depositing on pokerstars outside of moneygram and western union, and nothing seems to work. My preferred method of depositing was the all access cards which are not working for me period on pokerstars, yet they work on full tilt bodog and ultimate bet. I dont want to play on one of those sites though. My bank account doesnt work, the e-checks dont work and now the all access doesnt work. I dont get it what are they trying to prove when all those other methods work on different sites except pokerstars :mad: Can anyone help me out!?!

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try the ALL ACCESS card again. Try registering it online first.

It often happens that they don't work at first, but will a little while later.

P

putitinmyACE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Last Time

When was the last time you used an all access gift card? and how do you register, when u go to visa gift card website you log in...and just enter ur name address and etc? Are there different areas of the U.S. where they will work and wont work

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When was the last time you used an all access gift card? and how do you register, when u go to visa gift card website you log in...and just enter ur name address and etc? Are there different areas of the U.S. where they will work and wont work

you are buying the wrong visa gift card if you have to register it

you must buy a non-reloadable $50 or $100 visa all access gift card

you cannot use the card where you put however much you want on it, because that will not work

make sure the package that you buy has a set amount on it ($50 or $100) then buy that

then wait about an hour before depositing because it will not work right away

but if you play on pokerstars and from what i hear they no longer let the visa gift cards deposit, then i do not know what to tell you....

i know full tilt is still doing it

R

Roadawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Walgreens Green Dot Visa works

Walgreens sells a Visa card called Green Dot that is reloadable. Cost $10.00 for the first time then $5.00 for reloads max load is $500.00 I have not found one poker site that won't use these for deposits just that you will have to have site send you a check for withdrawls as they can not send $ back to this card. There is also the net spend prepaid visa card these were still working last month in Sept no problems either.

Cheetah

Cheetah

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Do any other credit card companies sell these type of things, and if so.. does anyone know if they are availble in Canada?

There are many available in canada, but some are too expensive. The best I could find is from CAA. It only costs about $10 per load and the limit is huge ($9k, should cover a few bad beats:) ).

Here is a link: CAA North & East Ontario - Travel Services - Fee Free Travellers Cheques

I haven't tried it yet to deposit. If I do, I will post what happens. If you do try it before I do, please let me know what happened.

T

thielcats

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ww.allaccessgift.com

these cards work on Pokerstars.....NONRELOADABLE in 10, 50, or 100 dollar cards are available.

shrink

shrink

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Regaurding a deposit with a prepay visa card

i do have a couple of friends on full tilt that have made deposits with greendot visa debit cards if that helps u any..

shoosT

shoosT

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Just wanted to put out that I tried a mastercard version of this, and it was refused by Pokerstars.

However; it worked instantly on BoDog.

:]

Hope I help someone.

I

insomnia

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I want to make a deposit pokerstars,​
purchase these gift cards from the Internet?

bbgold

bbgold

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can someone close this thread?

2007 info is most likely outdated?

BookEm

BookEm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BoDog seems to be good for these types of deposits . Hope this helps!