Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
well i did the visa thing and it does not work on full tilt....full tilt told me to do the transaction through click2pay or epassporte....click2pay would not let me sign up because im in the US so i used epassporte and all that....i signed up totally except they asked me for the pending charge of my epassporte account....so i looked at my online statement and it said $2.87....but epassporte only allows me to choose 2 dollars as my highest option

so now i am confused and have no idea what to do
What kind of visa was it? Some types won't work. It has to be an All-Access VISA or I think Gift2Go VISAs work. Greendot VISAs do not.

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What kind of VISA was it? Some types won't work. It has to be an All-Access VISA or I think Gift2Go VISAs work. Greendot VISAs do not.

It is an all-access visa and I placed $200 USD on it

do i need to use epassporte or can i just directly deposit onto full tilt thru the visa option?

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It is an all-access visa and I placed $200 USD on it

do i need to use epassporte or can i just directly deposit onto full tilt thru the visa option?
You should be able to do it using the VISA option. Try it again, and see if it works. I know of at least one case where someone tried to use it, didn't work, then went back again and it did.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There seems to be a difference between the All Access VISA gift card, and the reloadable All Access VISA.

The gift cards work usually. I think it was just last weekend I got one and it did not work the first time I tried it. It did work a few hours later.

I don't remember ever reading about the reloadable ones working, but if it doesn't work the first time, it won't hurt to try it again.

tomcat529

tomcat529

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
some prepaid cards state for US purchases only. All access has worked for me for awhile. You MUST go to the website after you buy it and tie the card to your name and address before you can use it for online purchases. if you put in the card# and security code, it might come up invalid if you JUST bought it, but if you call CS theyll activate it over the phone.

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I tried it again and it still did not work....
the card is officially titled The All-Access Visa PREPAID CARD and at the top left corner of the package it came in it says RELOADABLE....

i am still having problems with epassporte as well

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Take that one back and use it to buy a regular All Access Visa giftcard (non-reloadable). :p

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok i have bot the non-reloadable all access visa $100 gift card....there didnt seem to be an all access gift card that i could put as much as i wanted into it but I think that is OK

it has not worked yet but from what I have been seeing from some of the earlier posts is that i have to wait a couple hours before trying it again...

i will post again in a couple hours if I was able to deposit

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
greendot visa is reloadable and works great i use it 2 load 2 epassporte :)

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it worked! after many hours of trial and error i have finally been able to do it....

time for bed now....

lol

Hard2Handle

Hard2Handle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ok so I went to the allaccessvisa site and found a purchase location. I went and purchased a 100 dollar visa gift card. Now I'm trying to deposit onto full tilt and it won't work. I also tried pokerstars too. I did register the card to my name so I don't know why it wouldn't work. Anyone have any ideas?

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it has to be the non-reloadable all access visa card....

it is easier to just go to a grocery store and by the card that is labeled $100 All Access Visa Gift Card....

it should work

or you just have to wait a couple of hours after purchasing and then deposit, sometimes it does not work right away

D

dde21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the prepaid allecess gift gard work dont get gift to go they dont or green dot only all acess work and just get a check sent if u call out work on stars for sure

Hard2Handle

Hard2Handle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I called customer service and asked why my purchase was being declined. They told me b/c it's coming across as a wire transfer and you can't do wire transfers with the visa gift card. I'm hoping that just like most are saying it will end up working in a couple of hours, but now I'm starting to think it won't.

Also my card does not say All Access Visa. However I did find the card through the agent locator at www.allaccessgift.com so I do believe it's the same card. It doesn't have gift2go or green dot on it either, so it's not one of those cards.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am looking at an All>access Gift card, that worked. It clearly says on it, all>access GIft. the word Debit is on the front, and the visa logo in the lower rightcorner. In this particular cards case there is also a money value on the face of the card.
I got mine at Von's, the supermarket, they had other prepaid visa cards available, perhaps you picked a wrong one.

Hard2Handle

Hard2Handle

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well I think it's time to go ahead say my Visa Gift Card won't work for good.

dwbrown7680

dwbrown7680

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vanilla Visa Card

So it was really late at night and I was trying to go to the store that had the All Access Visa, but sadly they were closed, so I bought a $25 one of these. Pretty sure it aint gonna work though, I didnt have to register it on the site and FTP and bodog have already rejected it. Not quite sure what else to do. Suppose i'll just try to go get the All-Access card tomorrow. :rolleyes:

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
does the green dot reloadable card work at ps or ft ? thats the only one I saw at walgreens (well more but not allaccess ), only other store I got is walmart , haven't looked there yet.

E

ellisman7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Can u still use a prepaid gift card(visa) to deposit on pokerstars?

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do not register the All Access gift card. Just use it as a Visa Card. If you register it it will be declined.

T

thielcats

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What do you mean dont register the All Access card? Dont you just go buy it then deposit on P-stars.