PPI Poker Withdrawal Problem

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
PPI Poker Withdrawal Problem

I'm from canada and I made a deposit on PPI Poker (GG Network) using my visa Credit Card. The deposit went well and I started playing immediately.

I ran my deposit to $75 US and I wanted to test their withdrawals. By the way my account has already been through the verification process.

The only option for Canadians is "Instant Banking" so I entered my bank infos.

I received an email that my bank was not on the following supported list:
1. Bank of Montreal
2. CIBC
3. HSBC
4. National Bank of Canada
5. Royal Bank of Canada
6. Scotiabank
7. TD Canada Trust

So in order to withdraw I have to open an account at one of those banks.

Is this normal to have to open a new bank account to withdraw?

Their publicity is saying "PPI Poker; where players rule". But I don't feel like I'm ruling right now. I don't want nor need a new bank account; all I want is my money.

Please PPI Poker; Give me my money so I can get away from your site and never come back.

Melbell

Melbell

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Try reaching out to support and see if there is any other option they are willing to help you with.

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try reaching out to support and see if there is any other option they are willing to help you with.
I've exchanged several emails with support and they always repeated the same thing.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You say you wanted to `test` the site,,,,by depositing what? $10? Then you want to cut and run with $75? C`mon man,really. :( (and i guess u failed the `test`) Not them.

C

Casey Jarzabek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Help

Hey bro. If you email me caseyjarzabek@ppipoker.net I will be happy to help you get your 75 dollars off the site. 95 percent of people have these banks in Canada and we havent had a single issue like yours. I was unaware but its always our goal to get everyone their money that wants it when they want it. So email me and I will get you straight.

Casey Jarzabek

Serjo600

Serjo600

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You can using visa classic because PPI get some problems to withdrawal for urs payment method.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey bro. If you email me caseyjarzabek@ppipoker.net I will be happy to help you get your 75 dollars off the site. 95 percent of people have these banks in Canada and we havent had a single issue like yours. I was unaware but its always our goal to get everyone their money that wants it when they want it. So email me and I will get you straight.

Casey Jarzabek
I hope you stick around Casey as we could all use another poker rep,,especially one that helps the players who play there and not just some random nit who could care less about the site,,,,:)

C

Casey Jarzabek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I will stick around. If there is ever a issue on PPI I want to know about it. We stick by our motto. Where players rule. Somehow this one fell through the cracks. In fairness to PPI we were changing platforms and he emailed our old customer support. And then never emailed back for the last month. His last email was on 7/12/17. Cashier responded and he didnt respond back. So it slipped through the cracks. Either way im glad its now on its way to a resolution. If anyone has a issue PPI related Pm me and I will personally deal with it.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As a matter of fact,i recently returned to poker 8 mths ago and deposited $10 to play freerolls on your site and now have just under a $1000.I have TD Canada bank account,perhaps you could help me with a withdraw? $500 should do the trick.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
E-mail on it`s way:D (and results will be posted) Stay tuned!

Last edited:
C

Casey Jarzabek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Terry. If you have a TD Canada trust account you will have 0 issues making a withdrawl of any amount you want. It will take 48 hours or so to complete but instabank will get your money from your ppi account directly into your bank account.

Casey

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Terry. If you have a TD Canada trust account you will have 0 issues making a withdrawl of any amount you want. It will take 48 hours or so to complete but instabank will get your money from your ppi account directly into your bank account.

Casey
I havn`t had much luck in the past with withdrawls(10 yrs ago)I hope you are correct sir:) But as i said,either way,i will share my results with my fellow CC`ers,,,good or bad,,,fingers crossed;)

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I will stick around. If there is ever a issue on PPI I want to know about it. We stick by our motto. Where players rule. Somehow this one fell through the cracks. In fairness to PPI we were changing platforms and ............. So it slipped through the cracks. Either way im glad its now on its way to a resolution. If anyone has a issue PPI related Pm me and I will personally deal with it.
It's good that you're here and trying to help out, but isn't that a LOT of personal info about one of your clients, and one of our members, that you've just posted on the World Wide Web for all to see?

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's good that you're here and trying to help out, but isn't that a LOT of personal info about one of your clients, and one of our members, that you've just posted on the World Wide Web for all to see?
What info,Matt? Don`t try and start sh#t,idiot if your bored,go play zenga.

C

Casey Jarzabek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips

I dont see what info i posted of his except the date in which he emailed customer support. 0 personal information was given out.

C

Casey Jarzabek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Please share you results. I have no doubt that it will be fine. If for some reason there is a issue with this or with anything else. Just hit me up man. Always happy to help.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Please share you results. I have no doubt that it will be fine. If for some reason there is a issue with this or with anything else. Just hit me up man. Always happy to help.
Sry bout that ,Casey.So far,you have been a stand-up dude,and it`s uncalled for to sling unsubstantiated claims towards you. I will be in touch,thank you.:cool:

C

CHAVIKI

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
withdrawal

Sorry to hear your complaints, I'm planning to make a deposit on pokerstars, any body had a bad experience with a withdrawal in pokersteas?

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What info,Matt? Don`t try and start sh#t,idiot if your bored,go play zenga.
Got out of bed on the wrong side this morning did we?

Chill, think calm thoughts, ummmmmmm, ummmmmmmm, ummmmmmm.

meditation_sun.jpg

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will stick around. If there is ever a issue on PPI I want to know about it. We stick by our motto. Where players rule.
I must admit that once I emailed Casey, my case got resolved and I got my money lightning fast.

PPI Poker is definitely a site worth checking since they are on the GG Network and there are many new players from Asia.

Thanks again Casey for handling my case; you're the man!

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Got out of bed on the wrong side this morning did we?

Chill, think calm thoughts, ummmmmmm, ummmmmmmm, ummmmmmm.

meditation_sun.jpg
i`m good:) Just don`t like a-holes. hav a nice day.

C

Casey Jarzabek

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I must admit that once I emailed Casey, my case got resolved and I got my money lightning fast.

PPI Poker is definitely a site worth checking since they are on the GG Network and there are many new players from Asia.

Happy to help.

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

Awesome! I`m glad you got your $$$,gives me hope i will have similar results(just a bit more $$$);) Thanks for this thread:) And for Casey,,,partypoker has just turned into my #1 site. (just won another $50,lol)

Gorak

Gorak

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And for Casey,,,Partypoker has just turned into my #1 site. (just won another $50,lol)
I'm just checking to make sure terryk; but Casey is not from party poker but from PPI Poker (Poker Players International).

Is that what you meant?