Poker sites for usa players

F

fordman427

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas card room, ignition poker, black chip poker are the first three that come to mind

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
that let you use your visa
ACR but I can highly recommend trying out Bitcoin. It's the future currency of online gambling and for USA, it's the only way for deposits and withdrawals to be free of extra cost.

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
for USA, it's the only way for deposits and withdrawals to be free of extra cost.

More misinformation.

ACR/BCP does not charge a fee for credit card deposits. ACR/BCP and Ignition / Bovada both allow a limited number of check withdrawals at no cost.

A

AlexTheOwl

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your point?

You said bitcoin is the only way to avoid fees for deposits and withdrawals. I've seen that video before. Nothing in it supports your statement.

And I do use bitcoin for cashouts (sadly, it's been a long time since I've cashed out from ACR).

MadMurkin

MadMurkin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
u need a bitcoin wallet to send the coin to your acr account.
there is a small fee for sending the bitcoin from your wallet. also acr takes a cut as well.

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
u need a bitcoin wallet to send the coin to your acr account.
there is a small fee for sending the bitcoin from your wallet. also acr takes a cut as well.

It's less than the tax

Shuler21

Shuler21

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas cardrooms is nice poker room )

L

Lizzie711

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
BOL Third Party deposit processors

I recently opened an account at Bet Online (to play poker), and their policy is to charge a 6.5% vig on each deposit. I can live with that. But it appears that each deposit goes through a different third party (and/or different country). My last deposit of $500 went through China, who charged me $570 for the deposit + a $16.83 currency conversion fee. That is ~ $77 for a $500 deposit! Has anyone else had this experience at BOL? I wrote to them and they just told me to use Bitcoin. Obviously, you cannot earn money at a site that takes ~ 15+% on your deposits (plus the rake)!

Is ACR any different? I am looking for a poker room with reasonable vigs. Any suggestions??

R

Rational Madman

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I recently opened an account at Bet Online (to play poker), and their policy is to charge a 6.5% vig on each deposit. I can live with that. But it appears that each deposit goes through a different third party (and/or different country). My last deposit of $500 went through China, who charged me $570 for the deposit + a $16.83 currency conversion fee. That is ~ $77 for a $500 deposit! Has anyone else had this experience at BOL? I wrote to them and they just told me to use Bitcoin. Obviously, you cannot earn money at a site that takes ~ 15+% on your deposits (plus the rake)!

Is ACR any different? I am looking for a poker room with reasonable vigs. Any suggestions??
I will link this thread to the ACR Rep in these forums, he/she shall be answering you within 48 hours do not worry!

John A

John A

Poker Zion Coach
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that let you use your visa

Ignition is super easy. They purchase a visa check card for you and convert it to your deposit w/o you doing anything. Pretty easy and painless.

S

saleny

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Americas cardrooms is nice poker room )