Paytrucard.com - reloadable visa card no more

mbelsky

mbelsky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I have been using my paytrucard.com earopean visa card to load pokerstars and fulltilt for about a year. And yes IU live is USA in new york. Too bad they stopped issuing cards to new customers. I can even withdraw straight back into this card in pokerstars at least and get my $$ from an atm or order pizza...lol. Unfortunately I received an email stasting that unless I hear otherwise, my paytrucard wont be renewed when it expires(thank g-d that is in 2010). This is the email:

Dear payTru Member:please be advised that you will not be receiving a replacement card for your current payTru card once it has expired. Please examine the expiration date on your payTru card and check your balance at www.paytrucard.com. Please plan the use of your card accordingly as it relates to point of sale purchases and ATM withdrawals. Remember that all transactions carry a nominal transaction fee which is deducted in real time, so please plan for this when performing your transaction(s).Your card will not be accepted at merchants or ATM machines once it has expired. This is not a result of your use of the card and does not effect your credit rating in any way. We will advise you in the future if there are changes to this policy.Thank you for your membership patronage.payTRu Card Services
Maybe try searching for other european issued reloadable visa cards?
Let me know if any1 finds any.

sk8rfrmvicecity

sk8rfrmvicecity

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
damn that sucks bro . i had so much trouble even trying to get one of those when i first started playing online a year or so ago . i could never get one finally chase bank called me and asked me if i wanted to sign up for fruad detect or some shit

mbelsky

mbelsky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i got the same problems with my washington mutual account where they kept on declining my loads to paytrucard.com but after calling them 3 times and verifying my info (to make sure it was me making the charges) they stopped declining the charges and I have been using it successfully for over a year now. I'm assuming it gets flagged by security bc the visa card is issued from the european division of visa?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i got the same problems with my washington mutual account where they kept on declining my loads to paytrucard.com but after calling them 3 times and verifying my info (to make sure it was me making the charges) they stopped declining the charges and I have been using it successfully for over a year now. I'm assuming it gets flagged by security bc the visa card is issued from the european division of visa?

It gets flagged because they know paytru lets gambling charges go through.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
if that is true, why after verifying it was me would they no longer decline it?

Ny best guess is the rep you got on the phone didn't do their job and properly identify why your attempted purchase was stopped and should not have let it go through. I use paytru too - and most of my credit cards declined it. I finally got lucky and one of them worked. One of the ones who declined it called me later to verify the attempted purchase was made by me - and asked me if it was for gambling. I said of course not lol.

Btw I am a manager in fraud for a major credit card company. We auto decline all paytru purchases because of the gambling connection.

So those are the 2 reasons I think that lol.

beechleaf

beechleaf

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cards?

cards are so expensive too reload i us a epassporte acc too do it much cheaper but slower too get on too my acc:eek:

mbelsky

mbelsky

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
cards too expensive?

cards are only too expensive if you HAVE to reload them.. whenever i double my buyin i cashout back to my card so mentally i dont have a big bankroll in pokerstars.. then if i happen to lose i can reload from the funds i put into my paytru from pokerstars without ANY fees.:D