Póker and BTC?

cldvdldlm

cldvdldlm

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
By chance they have read something about a poker game that makes payments in BTC.

Do you think that in the near future this of the fall of the economy will affect the one who even has to bet on Satoshis? Can you imagine it? xD

What wallet and exchanges do you use?

teteuc2

teteuc2

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use a Brazilian wallet called '' foxbit ''. Although I find the trading rate a bit high, they are quick on deposits and withdrawals and they serve me well.

Kooljackai

Kooljackai

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its funny i see a lot of atheists who believe in space and round earth talk about technology advancing exponentially yet their afraid to 'bet' on btc (aka buy into it). If technology actually does advance exponentially then yes crypto will be the future. not if; but when. And then from the biblical side the bible predicts crypto. You have 'exponential advancement' ideology from the atheists. And from the non atheists you have the bible predicting the matter from the get go. Both sides are telling you to get it... infact 6k is the devil's number it will never be lower in all of history from this point onward imo. when its 6k will be the lowest point, 7k will be heaven telling you to get on the train. seven for heaven. BTC is god's gift to mankind to help them out live the monarchy of government and taxes.

SouthparkSith

SouthparkSith

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
its funny i see a lot of atheists who believe in space and round earth talk about technology advancing exponentially yet their afraid to 'bet' on btc (aka buy into it). If technology actually does advance exponentially then yes crypto will be the future. not if; but when. And then from the biblical side the bible predicts crypto. You have 'exponential advancement' ideology from the atheists. And from the non atheists you have the bible predicting the matter from the get go. Both sides are telling you to get it... infact 6k is the devil's number it will never be lower in all of history from this point onward imo. when its 6k will be the lowest point, 7k will be heaven telling you to get on the train. seven for heaven. BTC is god's gift to mankind to help them out live the monarchy of government and taxes.
That's an interesting opinion. I've tried to experiment with BTC and find it to be a major pain in the ass. People who have them will sell them but it's at a premium (like you get .65 cents worth for a dollar US) then you pay a fee Everytime you send it somewhere. Plus the fear of accidentally sending it to Neverland and it never being seen again. I won't even get into how many times I've tried to buy them and gotten screwed. If bit coin is the future I'm glad I'll be gone before it can ruin the universe.

It's probably a great thing for someone who mined it in the beginning but the bus has already left the station.