Other poker sites?

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I am with BOL and I have been reading some disturbing things about their lack of ability to let people withdraw their winnings. I started off with 0 and now I have a little but hopefully I can grow it but with everything everyone is saying is it worth it. I live in Michigan and a couple of poker sites don't let me join. Does anyone know of another for real site that may let me in? :confused:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
People have problems with BOL because they do not read/understand their TOS.

I am with BOL and I have been reading some disturbing things about their lack of ability to let people withdraw their winnings. I started off with 0 and now I have a little but hopefully I can grow it but with everything everyone is saying is it worth it. I live in Michigan and a couple of poker sites don't let me join. Does anyone know of another for real site that may let me in? :confused:

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
This is a good room. I had no problems with withdrawing money.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I have not yet tried to withdraw anything yet (still building my bankroll ), but with the things that I was reading, I didn't want to be disappointed :hmmmm2:

Pokerguy6666

Pokerguy6666

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
... Does anyone know of another for real site that may let me in? :confused:

Americas Card Room caters to US players and is a good online poker room to play.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tried Americas card room but I'm having trouble signing up, not letting me download the App, trying to figure out if I'm doing something wrong. :hmmmm2:

bkniefel

bkniefel

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Datdude1,

Any site that CC recommends and represents are great rooms. They even have representatives from their cardrooms to help solve issues with their connections. I have played on both BOL, Americas Card Room/Black Chip Poker. I have had my cashouts done by all three and wouldn't hesitate to play or keep my money on their sites.

If you have any more serious questions, make sure that you address them with the support staff and also here because a lot of people have great experiences with these sites including myself.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I appreciate the feedback, I'll try to contact ACRs' tech support to address my download difficulties.Thanks

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips

Hi Dude,
I commented on another post you made in another thread.

Basically,
I agree with the suggestions for Americas Cards Room.
They have an OUTSTANDING bonus package right now for anyone that just wants to put some money on a sight to get use to it and start playing.
ALSO...I am on BetOnline too. I like ACR more because of the larger Ring game and Tournament selection. AND...their minimum deposit with a visa card is only $25.
I deposited more, but if you want to just try a good sight out to get the feel for it. That bonus package they have right now is great for low rollers.
They have a "20 days free cash" thing going on that I started cashing on from day 1. IT'S GAURANTEED FREE MONEY......you just click a playing card every day for 20 days, and EVERY DAY you win at least $1. I have hit one $6 card so far.

It's a good package for a good sight for US players that want to min deposit just to try playing online poker on a sight that seems to have a large selection of games.

I like the small player field on BOL, but I like the large game selection and that deposit bonus better on ACR.

good luck on the tables.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
In addition to above you get to play a weekly depositors freeroll for a month $250 guarantee tourney every week.

The 20 days of cash is really good. Last year when I made my first deposit I got around $48 from those cards.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I appreciate all the feedback from the CC community. I called the support line for ACR and explained the situation but unfortunately I was told that my operating system (android) is not compatible with the app download. This seemed odd to me seeing that I downloaded BOL app with no problem. I'm going to try to go through the process again after the weekend. Thanks again CC,see you on the tables.

Robmrjet

Robmrjet

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Same here.

I appreciate all the feedback from the CC community. I called the support line for ACR and explained the situation but unfortunately I was told that my operating system (android) is not compatible with the app download. This seemed odd to me seeing that I downloaded BOL app with no problem. I'm going to try to go through the process again after the weekend. Thanks again CC,see you on the tables.

I have BOL on my android.

ACR is still working on an app.

I don't play cash games over the mobile though. I'm always on my laptop.

BOL and ACR..both good sites.
But be carefull on BOL Ring games and SNG's. The site makes it VERY easy to find players and tables.
(just so u know)

:cool: