Online Poker and Deposit Bonuses

unholyking

unholyking

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
To Whom This May Concern:

At least in the non regulated states in the USA there are websites that offer deposit bonuses that look very juicy to a new member. What the important part is, LOOK AT THE SMALL PRINT & Rules & REGULATIONS. A lot of the bonuses are made for people that play in games other than poker and you don't realize what you are accepting until it is time to go and withdraw your money. This can be very nerve wrecking. It was very aggravating to me the first time I realized this.
Now, I look at each of the possible deposit bonuses and read them verbatim. If I have any questions, I contact the website live support for more information.
Honestly, the rare time I would ever accept a bonus is if it has to do with poker rollover requirement.

Please DO NOT make the mistake that some players do by accepting the bonus without understanding it.

I'm in no means a professional. But I can give you advice based on personal knowledge and experience as well as experiences from friends, family, and acquaintances.

Please pass this knowledge on and respond with any additional information that may help our other users.

Sincerely,

:elefant: unholyking :elefant:

S

Schrubbler

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yeah you definetly spoke some truth here, some sites are just a huge scam unfortunatly

A

AlbieTross

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah you typically have to play through a certain amount of money to unlock a bonus, which is a huge downside to deposit bonuses that I was unaware of until I deposited into a site and realized.