New account deposit

ViserioN_SE

ViserioN_SE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey guys.

So, I got tired of making deposits on pokerstars since I just had enough of the bad beats and donkey luckers, so where do you think I should play and make a deposit now? ACR? 888? unibet? Thanks in advance for the help!:rock:

J

jake mcvay

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm really cool with my first deposit at a.c. . I've played at bovado and sportsbet for many years .
Im micro stakes and freerolls , especially the freerolls lately , anyways, this is the best new deposit ive ever gotten ,,!!
So if you havnt got an account there , i sugest it right now , it doesn't get any better for a small stakes player.

AlexDriver

AlexDriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Try to play freerolls, build a bankroll without the risk. RNG in all rooms is the same. Good luck.

milka1605

milka1605

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think if you go to another site you will play better there? You're wrong. Everywhere the same players sit and everywhere the rules of the game are the same. You just need the first time until you get the experience of playing freerolls and creating a bankroll for yourself. Play this bankroll at tournaments or cash tables and see where you get better at playing.And then decide for yourself what suits you best.

ROman77

ROman77

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I only play poker for the stars..heard about the rest of the poker rooms where you have to beat the money and bonuses, to do this is very problematic ..you won't find the perfect room anyway ..

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
888 is good , try depositing there , you ll get many freeroll ticket if it s your first deposit, try to use them wisely. Anyway , it s not about the site where you play , changing site won’t make you win big amount of money. So just play good and good luck .

P

Pulsar

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have a similar situation, but the change of room seems to me ineffective occupation, you need to start with yourself! I will try to Doge poker stars, you need to improve and improve every day, the other way I do not see!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It all depends on the goals you are pursuing. If this is a hobby for you, look for rooms where there are any promotions for your deposit, and play for bonuses. Determine how much money you can spend on your hobby.
If you want to earn poker, then it is more difficult, you need to start from scratch, read the theory. watch the stream, parse the distribution, and these are just the first steps

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
I got some bad news for you room does not matter you will encounter same in every room. Pokerstars is the best site in my opinion. But if you want to try something new I recommend the following sites. Cardschat review linked to them so you get an overview of rooms.

https://www.cardschat.com/888-poker.php

https://www.cardschat.com/party-poker.php

https://www.cardschat.com/

If you need assistance in getting started Cardschat got you covered. There is a representative from each of these available on site and ready to assist you. I have used them many times they are excellent.

Check out this section you will see each individual room support thread pinned near top.
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/poker-rooms-10/

Hey guys.

So, I got tired of making deposits on pokerstars since I just had enough of the bad beats and donkey luckers, so where do you think I should play and make a deposit now? ACR? 888? Unibet? Thanks in advance for the help!:rock:

ViserioN_SE

ViserioN_SE

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks guys. I actually tried a few, Unibet, ACR, 888, william hill and then wetn straight back to pokerstars.. lol I mean, I still get pissed off there ( just a few moments ago lost AA vs J4, straight 3 to 7 on the river among a lot more bad beats) but i didnt actually loved any other one. Unibet and ACR are ok i guess. 888 just sucks (that software is just horrible in my opinion.)

I play poker for a few years now, I read and studied a little, I'm winning a little money but I always want more. ehehe

And milka1605, I noticed there are lucky donks all around, so I guess you're right xD

Thanks again all