Netteller

K

Koksans

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello cardschat!
Help me please, i started to use netteller. I made a deposit, played poker and withdrawl to netteler 200 eiro and netteller asked me for verify ID and adress. ID all is fine but i cant verify my adress. I am from Latvija but now live in UK. I am trying 2 - 3 weeks to verify my adress. I sent documents but it was not accepted. I dont know what me to do. 200 eiro dead. I sent all documents which I had. I dont have more what to send. :mad::confused:

maezma

maezma

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you can not withdraw them you could sell them to someone at a lower price, 170 for example. That way you could recover the money and transfer it to another electronic wallet from a Poker room. Neteller is very rigorous with those things. I do not know if they ask for address verification for the transfer of one account to other as well.

Greetings and good luck with that :ciao:

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Write in support of neteller, only there they can help you with the verification of your account.

oneybiggs

oneybiggs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ive had money come and go in neteller,just cant withdraw it...tried many many times to verify,the automated online form always comes to a crashing halt one way or another and sending correct docs to support has never helped or recieved reply.many many many people in the same boat with the verification process.is there a site you could deposit to with your neteller funds that you know you can withdraw from,just play a few small games to keep them happy and withdraw your funds the nxt day if you have withdrawl history anywhere...in any case best of luck 2u.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello cardschat!
Help me please, i started to use netteller. I made a deposit, played poker and withdrawl to netteler 200 eiro and netteller asked me for verify ID and adress. ID all is fine but i cant verify my adress. I am from Latvija but now live in UK. I am trying 2 - 3 weeks to verify my adress. I sent documents but it was not accepted. I dont know what me to do. 200 eiro dead. I sent all documents which I had. I dont have more what to send. :mad::confused:
Try to put your thread in the sub-forums of poker rooms « Poker deposits and withdrawals » , I m sure you ll get many helpful answers.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Neteller has $100 USD limit after that is used up you must verify account.

If you can not withdraw them you could sell them to someone at a lower price, 170 for example. That way you could recover the money and transfer it to another electronic wallet from a Poker room. Neteller is very rigorous with those things. I do not know if they ask for address verification for the transfer of one account to other as well.

Greetings and good luck with that :ciao:

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Take a picture of yourself holding your identification document, make sure the details are view-able on the document.

Send email to vip@neteller.com from your registered email address include the picture, quote your Neteller account and let them know you having problems with automated verification. They should sort you out

ive had money come and go in neteller,just cant withdraw it...tried many many times to verify,the automated online form always comes to a crashing halt one way or another and sending correct docs to support has never helped or recieved reply.many many many people in the same boat with the verification process.is there a site you could deposit to with your neteller funds that you know you can withdraw from,just play a few small games to keep them happy and withdraw your funds the nxt day if you have withdrawl history anywhere...in any case best of luck 2u.

Last edited:
PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Unless you are in the UK illegally there will be a way to get your account verified.

Contact Neteller Support via email help@neteller.com

Explain to them the situation that you moved. They will let you know what you need to provide them with.

Hello cardschat!

D

djokafm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Urgent

Need help ! I am from Serbia and I deposit 50 usd on neteller non gambling in order to trtansfer it to skrill and then to pokerstars. Unfortunateley my money cant be transfered to skrill for some reasons i dont know. I cant withdraw it but i can send it to some other neteller account. I need a trade. I will send 50 usd via neteller in excange for 40 usd on Pokerstars?
Will appreciate if someone tells me where can I ask for this kind of trade if it couldnt be done here.

t1tpfdc

t1tpfdc

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Need help ! I am from Serbia and I deposit 50 usd on neteller non gambling in order to trtansfer it to Skrill and then to Pokerstars. Unfortunateley my money cant be transfered to skrill for some reasons i dont know. I cant withdraw it but i can send it to some other neteller account. I need a trade. I will send 50 usd via neteller in excange for 40 usd on Pokerstars?
Will appreciate if someone tells me where can I ask for this kind of trade if it couldnt be done here.
Sounds awkward! Why transfer to Skrill? Just deposit from Neteller to Pokerstars!

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i hate all the stupid documents that actually ask. i had luck of verifying my account several years ago when it was not a tedious process.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
You need to open your Neteller account and allow the system to determine your location in the browser. I think this will be an additional confirmation of your address.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Considering this is your first post on the forum no one will risk it. When money is involved there is always a chance of being scammed. If you were a regular posting member with some reputation it would increase the chance of someone helping you out.

Need help ! I am from Serbia and I deposit 50 usd on neteller non gambling in order to trtansfer it to Skrill and then to Pokerstars. Unfortunateley my money cant be transfered to skrill for some reasons i dont know. I cant withdraw it but i can send it to some other neteller account. I need a trade. I will send 50 usd via neteller in excange for 40 usd on Pokerstars? Will appreciate if someone tells me where can I ask for this kind of trade if it couldnt be done here.

paulezzz

paulezzz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello cardschat!

Maybe better put the money back on a poker account. Then make a skrill account and put it there. This is a very trusted and good company. I already am a customer for 17 years now from the time it was called moneybookers. Also they have way cheaper withdraw costs for the mastercard.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Need help ! I am from Serbia and I deposit 50 usd on neteller non gambling in order to trtansfer it to Skrill and then to Pokerstars. Unfortunateley my money cant be transfered to skrill for some reasons i dont know. I cant withdraw it but i can send it to some other neteller account. I need a trade. I will send 50 usd via neteller in excange for 40 usd on Pokerstars?
better way : try sending it to a friend in neteller , then he transfers it back to you . and you ll be able to deposit it , you will only have to pay fee for the transfers , and it won t be much , about 0.2 - 1.5 dollar fee ( for 50 dollars )

Poker Tells