Neteller Verification insight anyone?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I have stated in the past I live in Panama where there are no physical addresses. I finally got around this issue as far as poker stars is concerned and have been allowed to play.

Now I wish to deposit using neteller but it would be impossible to use a Panama address that is not verifiable so I used the US billing address of the credit card as my address. However I need to get this card verified by Neteller.

I have a valid US Drivers License and Passport so is this going to be easy to do from Panama? Does anyone have an email address for Neteller that I can send it to or must it be done from the browser?

Poker Stars indicated the credit card used must be validated with Neteller in order to withdraw anything that results from a Neteller deposit.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Nevermind. For some reason my page on Neteller says status verified even though I didnt do anything else.

I've taken a screen shot of this, so it should be good to go.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I have stated in the past I live in Panama where there are no physical addresses. I finally got around this issue as far as Poker Stars is concerned and have been allowed to play.

Now I wish to deposit using Neteller but it would be impossible to use a Panama address that is not verifiable so I used the US billing address of the credit card as my address. However I need to get this card verified by Neteller.

I have a valid US Drivers License and Passport so is this going to be easy to do from Panama? Does anyone have an email address for Neteller that I can send it to or must it be done from the browser?

Poker Stars indicated the credit card used must be validated with Neteller in order to withdraw anything that results from a Neteller deposit.

friend I give you a recommendation, edit in the netteller options of your real address that appears on your device using google maps, then that address you put in your neteller address, when you are verifying your account there are some options in neteller that you can use your location GPS and validate your address immediately, if you want I explain in Spanish in PM

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a new problem. I set up the neteller account with the US address. I just attempted a deposit to Poker Stars using neteller thinking it would go through no problem and it was declined.

I dont understand. Ive tried skrill and visa and nothing works. I finally get money on to the Neteller account, go to Poker Stars cashier and get the message that I cant use Neteller for deposit onto Stars.

I am so frustrated. It is near impossible to get in touch with Neteller and I think it is Stars that is declining it.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I have a new problem. I set up the neteller account with the US address. I just attempted a deposit to Poker Stars using neteller thinking it would go through no problem and it was declined.

I dont understand. Ive tried Skrill and Visa and nothing works. I finally get money on to the Neteller account, go to Poker Stars cashier and get the message that I cant use Neteller for deposit onto Stars.

I am so frustrated. It is near impossible to get in touch with Neteller and I think it is Stars that is declining it.
Most likely it is declined due to being a US credit card.

:(

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But the money is on the Neteller account already. The rejection is coming when I go to transfer it from Neteller to pokerstars. I get a rejection notice in the PS Cashier.

I am so very frustrated.

Will Neteller freak out if I change my address from US to Panama? I initially put my address as US because it was easier than making up one in Panama and I thought the address would have to match the credit card billing address anyway.

What is this GPS option in Neteller. I sign in from my laptop using firefoz and when I sign in I get a message that geolocation is not supported by this browser.

From Stars:
Thank you for contacting us,

I can confirm that NETELLER is available for our players in Panama. The variety of options for funding your NETELLER account is dependent on your country of residence and includes card deposits, local bank deposits and international bank transfers. For further information on funding your NETELLER account and fees, please visit https://www.neteller.com/en/fees

In order to sign up for a free account, please visit http://www.neteller.com or click on the 'Open NETELLER account' link from our NETELLER deposit screen.

Once you have created your NETELLER account and loaded funds, it takes only seconds to make transfers to your Stars Account. NETELLER will not charge any fees for purchases made with us if you initiate your deposit from our Cashier.

For more information on NETELLER and all other available deposit options, please visit the Real Money section of our website.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, we are here to assist you.

Regards,

Sebastien F
Stars Payment Services

Last edited:
Ninja Jyraia

Ninja Jyraia

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Unfortunately Neteller does not make part of brazil anymore.I was used to Netller but now I have ecoPayz.

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
You will probably have to change your address on your Neteller. Remember real money is not allowed on pokerstars.com in US.

Find out for sure by contacting Pokerstars use the live chat feature in the client under help.
But the money is on the Neteller account already. The rejection is coming when I go to transfer it from Neteller to PokerStars. I get a rejection notice in the PS Cashier.

I am so very frustrated.

Will Neteller freak out if I change my address from US to Panama? I initially put my address as US because it was easier than making up one in Panama and I thought the address would have to match the credit card billing address anyway.

What is this GPS option in Neteller. I sign in from my laptop using firefoz and when I sign in I get a message that geolocation is not supported by this browser.

From Stars:
Thank you for contacting us,

I can confirm that NETELLER is available for our players in Panama. The variety of options for funding your NETELLER account is dependent on your country of residence and includes card deposits, local bank deposits and international bank transfers. For further information on funding your NETELLER account and fees, please visit https://www.neteller.com/en/fees

In order to sign up for a free account, please visit http://www.neteller.com or click on the 'Open NETELLER account' link from our NETELLER deposit screen.

Once you have created your NETELLER account and loaded funds, it takes only seconds to make transfers to your Stars Account. NETELLER will not charge any fees for purchases made with us if you initiate your deposit from our Cashier.

For more information on NETELLER and all other available deposit options, please visit the Real Money section of our website.

Please let us know if you have any further questions, we are here to assist you.

Regards,

Sebastien F
Stars Payment Services

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
ok Poker Stars gave me a telephone number for Neteller who is in the UK so now are closed. I will call them tomorrow to attempt to change my address to here in Panama.

Poker Stars sent me the following which is a bit confusing. If anyone can clarify I would appreciate it:

Thank you for your email.

Please note, in order to deposit via NETELLER you should have sufficient “gambling” balance in your NETELLER account.

Even though you may have balance in your NETELLER account, the portion of it dedicated to “gambling” (gambling balance) should be sufficient to cover the deposit attempt.

Also note, gambling transactions are not allowed in US, therefore you will not be able to use US registered NETELLER account.

To inquire about your NETELLER “gambling” balance, please contact NETELLER directly.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Regards,

Eugenia
Stars Payment Services

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
As I suggest it is because your Neteller account has a US address on it and Pokerstars.com dose not allow real money transaction for US.

As the rep suggested the only way to sort this out is to get in contact with Neteller.

I suggest using email to contact them. Phone calls to the UK can be very costly and it may take some to connect to an agent and for them to sort it out. A 20 to 30 mins call to UK form your location could be very costly.

Send the email from your registered Neteller email make sure and give them your Account ID explain the situation they should guide you on sorting it out.

Here is there support email - help@neteller.com

Best of luck
ok Poker Stars gave me a telephone number for Neteller who is in the UK so now are closed. I will call them tomorrow to attempt to change my address to here in Panama.

Poker Stars sent me the following which is a bit confusing. If anyone can clarify I would appreciate it:

Thank you for your email.

Please note, in order to deposit via NETELLER you should have sufficient “gambling” balance in your NETELLER account.

Even though you may have balance in your NETELLER account, the portion of it dedicated to “gambling” (gambling balance) should be sufficient to cover the deposit attempt.

Also note, gambling transactions are not allowed in US, therefore you will not be able to use US registered NETELLER account.

To inquire about your NETELLER “gambling” balance, please contact NETELLER directly.

Should you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us back.

Regards,

Eugenia
Stars Payment Services

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
super, Joeisi. I was looking everywhere for an email to contact them. They are on Skype and they actually called me to sort things out. Unfortunately my power went out and then after the backup battery ran down so did my computer and internet. They were sincerely trying to be helpful as possible though. I am not sure yet if it is resolved. I am going to try the deposit and then if I need to I will call them in the morning as it is late there now.

Thanks everyone for your help!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
So I updated my Skype name on Neteller. Then the number tried to call and I missed the call. Then someone sporting the Neteller logo on Skype called and succeeded in fishing me.

It appears this is an old employee of Neteller who has a skype ID of Live:jack.bale111 (Great Britain). I had him stored in my contacts from when I used Neteller many years ago. He still sports the Neteller Logo on his Skype.

Even with my password he didnt succeed in transferring any money from my Neteller account. He did try though.

I also saw that he then logged into my entropay account as I unfortunately used the same password.

I checked all my accounts and changed anything with that password and setup two factor authentication so I think I am safe but he may have been able to access some info about me and my credit cards.

The timing was incredible so he must still have contacts within Neteller. I have contacted help@neteller and let them know about the fishing and await their response.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So I updated my Skype name on Neteller. Then the number tried to call and I missed the call. Then someone sporting the Neteller logo on Skype called and succeeded in fishing me.

It appears this is an old employee of Neteller who has a skype ID of Live:jack.bale111 (Great Britain). I had him stored in my contacts from when I used Neteller many years ago. He still sports the Neteller Logo on his Skype.

Even with my password he didnt succeed in transferring any money from my Neteller account. He did try though.

I also saw that he then logged into my Entropay account as I unfortunately used the same password.

I checked all my accounts and changed anything with that password and setup two factor authentication so I think I am safe but he may have been able to access some info about me and my credit cards.

The timing was incredible so he must still have contacts within Neteller. I have contacted help@neteller and let them know about the fishing and await their response.

I had (have) similar problems here in mexico, but one thing I found out for sure:
the help@neteller will never respond. I got response from help@skrill though, which appears to be the same company. You should always send a copy to them...

Poker Tells