Neteller Verification insight anyone?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As I have stated in the past I live in Panama where there are no physical addresses. I finally got around this issue as far as poker stars is concerned and have been allowed to play.

Now I wish to deposit using neteller but it would be impossible to use a Panama address that is not verifiable so I used the US billing address of the credit card as my address. However I need to get this card verified by Neteller.

I have a valid US Drivers License and Passport so is this going to be easy to do from Panama? Does anyone have an email address for Neteller that I can send it to or must it be done from the browser?

Poker Stars indicated the credit card used must be validated with Neteller in order to withdraw anything that results from a Neteller deposit.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
For Poker Stars , I use entropay . It is easy . (for me it was )
You sign up free, use your credit card to load it with however much you want. They will "test " your credit card with a $1 to make sure it is yours , then you can load it with however much you want - in US $.
You then use that virtual card they give you to deposit to Poker Stars , no questions asked. The name on the card you create with Entropay has to match the name you use in your poker stars account. ( chose visa for my virtual card)

So far because I don't use Entropay very often , my virtual card expires and I just log in and renew it as needed. I don't have a card that I can use on poker stars , a VISA would be good , but I don't have one.
Entropay doesn't ask for an address as you use your regular real card to load with
( so they assume you get the bill mailed/emailed and you pay that )

My Master Card doesn't allow me to deposit money to poker stars as they have a "policy" their cards cannot be used for "gambling" and for some strange reason - they KNOW when I tried to use it for poker stars and my transaction was denied !

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
help@neteller.com
You can try to write a letter in support

BoyNamedSude

BoyNamedSude

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
why so inconvenient?

i have been playing on a few sites for years, what i find so ridiculous is the high level of inconvenience and tra la la we have to go through, to move our money internationally...
i know its economic, and its political, but when money is involved, costs can be paid... netteller was good for moving virtual money, but i would really like to be worldly mobile and use my card and go...gambling from anywhere i am, and moving wherever i want...freedom... but it is a task of monumental size...in a money biz...moving money.:damnmate::damnmate::hmmmm2::damnmate::hmmmm2::damnmate::hmmmm2::icon_rabb:icon_rabb:icon_rabb:icon_rabb:damnmate::damnmate::damnmate::damnmate::icon_rabb:hmmmm2::eek::D

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for all of the suggestions guys. I am in talks with Neteller and Entropay (yes I did the same thing there) to correct my address. It has been a bit circular and frustrating as I have done everything they have instructed. I am hoping that any day now they will update my address to Panama so I can deposit.
The other payment processors are virtually worthless to me for one reason or another.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For Poker Stars , I use Entropay . It is easy . (for me it was )
You sign up free, use your credit card to load it with however much you want. They will "test " your credit card with a $1 to make sure it is yours , then you can load it with however much you want - in US $.
You then use that virtual card they give you to deposit to Poker Stars , no questions asked. The name on the card you create with Entropay has to match the name you use in your poker stars account. ( chose VISA for my virtual card)

So far because I don't use Entropay very often , my virtual card expires and I just log in and renew it as needed. I don't have a card that I can use on poker stars , a VISA would be good , but I don't have one.
Entropay doesn't ask for an address as you use your regular real card to load with
( so they assume you get the bill mailed/emailed and you pay that )

My Master Card doesn't allow me to deposit money to poker stars as they have a "policy" their cards cannot be used for "gambling" and for some strange reason - they KNOW when I tried to use it for poker stars and my transaction was denied !

I just attempted to use EntroPay since they successfully changed my address to Panama. However when I attempted to deposit to Stars, I tried both via Entropay and Visa using the virtual card number and both times it said your credit card issuer does not permit gaming deposits.

Now I have money in Neteller and Entropay but none in Poker Stars. This is total bull.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just attempted to use EntroPay since they successfully changed my address to Panama. However when I attempted to deposit to Stars, I tried both via Entropay and Visa using the virtual card number and both times it said your credit card issuer does not permit gaming deposits.

Now I have money in Neteller and Entropay but none in Poker Stars. This is total bull.

hmmm , that sounds like BS and I would now contact PS - they will do anything to help you DEPOSIT !!!

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hmmm , that sounds like BS and I would now contact PS - they will do anything to help you DEPOSIT !!!
You would think that but I just got the standard reply listing all of their useless options to deposit. Is there something you need to do to make Entropay ok to use for Stars deposit?

I thought the whole point of these payment processors was to get around the credit card gambling restrictions otherwise what is the point?

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
You would think that but I just got the standard reply listing all of their useless options to deposit. Is there something you need to do to make Entropay ok to use for Stars deposit?

I thought the whole point of these payment processors was to get around the credit card gambling restrictions otherwise what is the point?

It worked for me , the virtual card worked when I put it in after I loaded it with money from the credit card ( MC that was not allowing me to deposit) , I clicked on Entropay in PS
cashier , then the amount and put in the card #, and the expiry date and because I use it so seldom , I checked not to save it. I have to renew the card everytime as it expires in entropay.
I have no idea what else to do - either then contact entropay ?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just heard back from them. Apparently the problem is I that I used a US Credit card and the payment processors no longer circumvent this. The double speak is a bit frustrating. You dont know what to believe but everyone covers their butt.

pokerstars led me to believe all would be fine after I changed my address to Panama.

I made my intentions perfectly clear to all partys involve including PokerStars and EntroPay.

My US credit card was the only one on file at EntroPay. No one warned me of anything.

I am a bit disgusted with all parties right about now for their lack of disclosure and their dont care attitude. Maybe this was all a bad idea in the first place.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just heard back from them. Apparently the problem is I that I used a US Credit card and the payment processors no longer circumvent this. The double speak is a bit frustrating. You dont know what to believe but everyone covers their butt.

PokerStars led me to believe all would be fine after I changed my address to Panama.

I made my intentions perfectly clear to all partys involve including PokerStars and EntroPay.

My US credit card was the only one on file at EntroPay. No one warned me of anything.

I am a bit disgusted with all parties right about now for their lack of disclosure and their dont care attitude. Maybe this was all a bad idea in the first place.

I hear ya , I would be disgusted to ! In fact now I'm concerned if the next time I go to use mine if it will work !

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From what I have been told after the fact (and always after the fact)
is that the originating card issuer must authorize Online gaming Transactions under code 7995. Payment processors can no longer be used to circumvent this.
The last thing I can do is ask my bank in the US if they will authorize this. As far as today goes I've grown quite tired from chasing wild geese.

Bev

Bev

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
From what I have been told after the fact (and always after the fact)
is that the originating card issuer must authorize Online gaming Transactions under code 7995. Payment processors can no longer be used to circumvent this.
The last thing I can do is ask my bank in the US if they will authorize this. As far as today goes I've grown quite tired from chasing wild geese.

The card you are now using is the virtual card from Entropay, so that is the one that should be contacted to use the virtual card for PS.
I am wondering why you are having a problem using the virtual card from Entropay.

B

bugiardops

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not know. Neteller no longer support Brazilians making deposits to gambling services. No deposits, no withdraw at the moment here.

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had to ask Entropay and Neteller to refund my deposit as a deposit with a US Credit Card is useless. Both refunded me.

I am asking my local Panama bank to order me a Visa debit which should work. My local friend with a Stars account has been instrumental in helping me to get into the action.

Poker Tells