NeTeller complies with the new US Law

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Since I have been off here for a few days didn't know if anyone had seen this yet.

http://about.neteller.com/neteller/upload/Pressreleaseupdate19oct06Final.pdf

I got this off another site's link to this.

NETeller will comply with US regulations

NETeller, the online money transfer firm, said it would comply with new US regulations that prohibit internet gambling sites taking money from US residents.

The company said it would comply with the Act to ensure that it can continue to operate with the support of its commercial partners and to protect its shareholders, business partners, employees and reputation.

However, NETeller added that some areas of the Act remain unclear, particularly the obligations of financial transaction providers such as itself.

“This uncertainty should be largely resolved when the Secretary of the Treasury and the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System issue the regulations they are required to prescribe within 270 days,” said the group.

NETeller added that while waiting for clarification, US-resident customers are able to use its service as normal. Non-US customers are not affected at all by the legislative changes and the non-US business will continue to operate as normal.

---
Gambling911.com News Wire Originally published October 19, 2006 9:43 am ET

This BITES!!!

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I`m seriously thinking about taking my money out of neteller and just quitting poker,, its getting rediculos, and to go back to playing for PLAY Money, i dont think so,, but im waiting to see what the sites do about setting there own Wallet up or what everybodys going to do,, It just aint fair,, the good old USA, and we always suffer cause of some stupid representive, im all done talking or ill get depressed,lol>> buck:cool:

Nick

Nick

CC
Administrator
Total posts
Chips
Hey Tina,

Check the blog - I made a post about it a few days ago.

DESSERTLADY

DESSERTLADY

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Tina,

Check the blog - I made a post about it a few days ago.

Is this the same one I beat you to the other day?

Man my weeks are getting stranger around here. And no thanks to any good meds either.

Poker Tells