neteller account locked with balance

S

sialepap00

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
neteller has locked my account with balance. They asked for kinds of documentation which I sent. They never respond to emails. My account is locked. I cannot login or contact them. What can I do?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Call them numbers on page below

https://support.neteller.com/Contact-us-Detailed/1048447212/Detailed-contact-information.htm

I suggest searching for a program or website that allows you to make free calls. Where I am form international calls are costly. You may take some time to speak to a representative. Last time I took about 20 mins on the phone
Neteller has locked my account with balance. They asked for kinds of documentation which I sent. They never respond to emails. My account is locked. I cannot login or contact them. What can I do?

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Only Neteller’s support can help with your problem. They respond long to letters. Try to call them.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Neteller's support team has always responded to the letters for a long time. My account validation lasted about three weeks. I also did not receive replies from them on my letters. You need to be patient and wait.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neteller’s support answered me within 24 hours when I contacted them at GMAIL.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
NETELLER has locked my account with balance. They Asked for kinds of documentation Which I sent. They never Respond to emails. My account is locked. I can not login or contact them. What can I do? [/ Quote]

Hello, you better call them , I too blocked my account, but when I made my NETeller account, I put my number and they called me and solve the problem.

The easiest way is to make a call.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neteller has locked my account with balance. They asked for kinds of documentation which I sent. They never respond to emails. My account is locked. I cannot login or contact them. What can I do?
yes after sending the documents correctly , you ll get an email after they proceed it . So you only have to wait , or try calling them ( but i think u still have to wait for the documents to be proceded and verified ) .

fadisn

fadisn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If you think that they are stealing your account, I think you are wrong !
From my simple experience this site can be trusted, it should be some misunderstanding !

el_magiciann

el_magiciann

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they must be slow but i'm sure will decide your issues as soon as possible, i have good memories with them!

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WTF is going on with Neteller since last week i have a duplicated spend and my balance is actually -$243 i sent a ticket and two days ago they told me that duting the next week they're going to solve this bug but still nothing. does anyone have a similar problem with Neteller?

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I lost my neteller account in 2006.

S

santa888

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
There have been timely blocking and deletion of accounts in the past. Updated policies on verification and confirmation of identity Neteller/You need to correctly verify the account and only then use it.:jd4:

C

canabero

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
WTF is going on with Neteller since last week i have a duplicated spend and my balance is actually -$243 i sent a ticket and two days ago they told me that duting the next week they're going to solve this bug but still nothing. does anyone have a similar problem with Neteller?

uff, finally it was solved.

Nikolay Nakhaev

Nikolay Nakhaev

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I use this system.
but I see a lot of negative reviews lately
That worries me .[emoji32][emoji32][emoji32][emoji32][emoji32]

Jezdic

Jezdic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I had problems with them also. They asked me the documentation like I had to go to Mars. I've been avoiding them since then.

JAE1957

JAE1957

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I used them for one site and had issues being from Oklahoma - It was a state thing so I closed my account. But frineds still use it and swear by it...

Poker Tells