Need help Withdrawing funds from Sportsbetting.ag

R

Rando12345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
They won't let me withdraw - they ask for 10,000 forms of ID and then don't respond. So I would like to "lose" it to someone who has the ability to withdraw. It's about $1,000 - I'll split it with you - no joke. I can show you my balance on the site.

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
$ 1,000 is big money. In any case, you must provide them with all the necessary documents that prove your identity.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
We all know when it comes to asking documents etc then gambling sites automatically go to full retard mode. For example I've seen pretty much everywhere that when they receive some photos taken by android device they start with this usual iphone-lover bullshit like this screenshot's quality is not accetapble cause allegedly it's so poor :rolleyes:
So yeah even if it can be frustating it's probably better to prove your identy ...

Loky13

Loky13

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've got no idea how to help you,hopefuly someone can give you some advice,sucks that you can't withdraw your money though.
Btw,welcome to cardschat

R

Rando12345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just feel they are being totally unreasonable. They want a copy of my passport and credit card, utility bill, selfie with my ID. I deposited in Bitcoin to avoid all this. Where were these requirements when I was depositing money? They are more then happy to let you deposit- withdraw, good luck. So if somebody has been able to deposit I'd be more than happy to give you half of my bankroll (more than $1,000).

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
That is collusion. Don't do that. Try transferring to another player or be patient and make the withdraw.

R

Rando12345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just feel they are being totally unreasonable. They want a copy of my passport and credit card, utility bill, selfie with my ID. I deposited in Bitcoin to avoid all this. Where were these requirements when I was depositing money? They are more then happy to let you deposit- withdraw, good luck. So if somebody has been able to deposit I'd be more than happy to give you half of my bankroll (more than $1,000).

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This can be a problem, as they would suspect if you lose against a single person.

I have made a couple of withdrawals from, SB, first I made a minimum deposit, then I made a sports bet, and then I could withdraw without problems, they never asked me for identification.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Those requirements are normal, in pokerstars I have sent a photo several times holding my identification, electricity bill, etc.

Try to make a sports bet, read the rule for withdrawals.

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

Are you planning to make same thread in every section of the forum :rolleyes:
E: and i seriously doubt you're happy to give away 50% of your bankroll lol

R

Rando12345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm just trying to find someone who can help me.... sorry - I'm new here. I'll stop

R

Rando12345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
This can be a problem, as they would suspect if you lose against a single person.

I have made a couple of withdrawals from, SB, first I made a minimum deposit, then I made a sports bet, and then I could withdraw without problems, they never asked me for identification.

I envy you then - cause they have put me thru the ringer. Wanna play heads up, I'll play really dumb ;)

Risto234

Risto234

Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I'm just trying to find someone who can help me.... sorry - I'm new here. I'll stop

You'll find solutions soon ...
Btw does sportbetting even have p2p transfers or something like that

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Just noting that asking for money transfer here is not allowed. So if this thread goes that route, it will be deleted.

I don't understand why you don't just send the verification documents in. This isn't a new thing. Literally every poker site requires this at one point or another. You should be glad they are verifying your identity. What if someone got into your account and just took your $1000. Then you would be mad that the didn't verify identity, right?

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
There is no p2p transfers on that poker room.

Chip dumping will not only cost you in rake but you will likely get your account frozen. They have algorithms running they will pick it up in a few hands like 5-10.

The only way to get your money out it is to withdraw it. It is quite easy to do. If you looked in this section of forum I am sure you will find my many other posts on withdrawing on Chico Network (Sportsbetting Poker, Betonline & Tiger Gaming).

I can explain it if you like. Just let me know your country and whether you ever made a deposit on the site before.

R

Rando12345

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was able to get my money - thanks everyone - sorry for being so dramatic

F

freestocks

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was able to get my money - thanks everyone - sorry for being so dramatic
Nice. Congratulations! Once verified, you should be able to withdraw with ease if you make more money.

azforlife

azforlife

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Glad it was resolved, Bet Online is putting up some good MTTS

Related Betting Guides: CA Betting - AU Betting - UK Betting - SportsBetting Poker - BetStars