Mistake that i cant fix

B

bUlgaria

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Recently i deposited with a pre paid visa card which never used to work as it had an anti gambling law thing and it was ment for ppl who are under 18 ...as u probley no im under 18 ,i have built 20 buks to 150 in 1 day lol...i withdrew 50 into my moneybookers account which is under my name:banghead: now when i want to withdraw or deposit to poker with my moneybookers account and it says u have to upload funds via bank transfer. thing is i dunt i have a bank account and im guesing if i did they would need proof of age? so is there anyway to take that 50 buks out of my moneybookers account by any chance..also i cannot withdraw that other 100 i have left in my poker account, As the card i deposited from is under my name unless i withdraw by check...or will they find out im underage by that aswell....

any help much
Appreciated

p.s ive learnt my lesson

pigpen02

pigpen02

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's look at this another way. Say it is a month until you are 18. If you can change $20 to $150 in one day (750% increase/day), if you do that for the next 30 days you will have $17,858,209,000,000,000,000,000,000. You can then buy Bet365 and do what ever you jolly well please with the money.

dj11

dj11

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry kid, we can't help you. That would make us guilty of aiding and abetting.

lilybo

lilybo

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
how bout u put it on a site transfer 2 some1 u trust they withdrawal and send 2 u

B

bUlgaria

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
how bout u put it on a site transfer 2 some1 u trust they withdrawal and send 2 u
I cant move the money from the account untill i make a bank account deposit:banghead: think i might have to make a bank account with my name and use it to deposit,friend said they dunt check the age when u deposit via bank transfer?

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Let's look at this another way. Say it is a month until you are 18. If you can change $20 to $150 in one day (750% increase/day), if you do that for the next 30 days you will have $17,858,209,000,000,000,000,000,000. You can then buy Bet365 and do what ever you jolly well please with the money.

lol, you're having fun with these theories :)

But in all seriousness, what site is this money on? I know pokerstars lets you transfer as much as you want to other accounts, not sure about others.

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I cant move the money from the account untill i make a bank account deposit:banghead: think i might have to make a bank account with my name and use it to deposit,friend said they dunt check the age when u deposit via bank transfer?

they may not check age with the deposit , but I can guarantee you they will want positive proof of ID before you withdraw.

Last edited:
jolubman

jolubman

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

No one cares how old you are when you opened an account. They only care when you try to withdraw your money. The site may just keep your money because you created a fraud when you opened your account by saying you were over 18. Some but not all sites demand photo id with age and address before they allow any withdrawals. Full Tilt and G2G had me send them picture id.

You must be careful of sites they force you to make a deposit before you can make a withdrawal.