Making first deposit on ACR

C

CalyxCrystals

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have decided to make my first deposit on ACR so I can get access to the new depositors freerolls and the $50 in tourney tickets.
I hear CC are charged a 10% fee and only offer a 100% bonus while they are offering 200% bonus on crypto deposits with no fee.

To make a long story short, I lost access to my coinbase account when my old phone died. I couldn't get my number back either as it was a prepaid phone and my password to the account was stored on that phone. Lost my passwords to my email, coinbase, and many more accounts because of my own foolishness/laziness.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me $50 of BTC (or any crypto that ACR accepts). I can pay through paypal or cashapp.

To the mods: If this is not allowed here, I apologize, please delete. If this is in the wrong sub-forum feel free to move it.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I have decided to make my first deposit on ACR so I can get access to the new depositors freerolls and the $50 in tourney tickets.
I hear CC are charged a 10% fee and only offer a 100% bonus while they are offering 200% bonus on crypto deposits with no fee.

To make a long story short, I lost access to my coinbase account when my old phone died. I couldn't get my number back either as it was a prepaid phone and my password to the account was stored on that phone. Lost my passwords to my email, coinbase, and many more accounts because of my own foolishness/laziness.

I was wondering if anyone would be willing to sell me $50 of BTC (or any crypto that ACR accepts). I can pay through paypal or cashapp.

To the mods: If this is not allowed here, I apologize, please delete. If this is in the wrong sub-forum feel free to move it.
I believe your post may be in violation of CardsChat rule against funds transfer request.
Also you state that you will pay through PayPal or CashApp. Bitcoin can be purchased through CashApp after verification so I would recommend yo buy bitcoin through CashAPP. Good luck! :)
Edit: I have purchased Bitcoin through CashApp. When I bitcoin verified I had to email CashApp customer service because I tried several different phones with CashApp built in verification on their App and every single one would not scan the back of my ID. So I had to manually email front and back of ID after I contacted their customer service. Also their customer service was really slow, probably because of their built in app verification not working. That was a while back, hopefully you will have an easier time of it, at any rate after you are verified it is super easy to buy bitcoin on CashApp and you only have to go through verification once.

Last edited:
C

CalyxCrystals

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe your post may be in violation of CardsChat rule against funds transfer request.
Also you state that you will pay through PayPal or CashApp. Bitcoin can be purchased through CashApp after verification so I would recommend yo buy bitcoin through CashAPP. Good luck! :)
Edit: I have purchased Bitcoin through CashApp. When I bitcoin verified I had to email CashApp customer service because I tried several different phones with CashApp built in verification on their app and every single one would not scan the back of my ID. So I had to manually email front and back of ID after I contacted their customer service. Also their customer service was really slow, probably because of their built in app verification not working. That was a while back, hopefully you will have an easier time of it, at any rate after you are verified it is super easy to buy bitcoin on CashApp and you only have to go through verification once.

Opps Mods please delete this thread.

I'm having the same issue with cash app. It scans the front of my ID just fine, but refuses to scan the back. Probably just gonna eat the 10% on CC transfers as I want access to all the new depositor freerolls this month (ACR page says you only get access to the ones in the calendar month you deposit in)

Coinbase customer support is no better FWIW.

C

CalyxCrystals

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I cant edit or delete this thread.
Mods I apologize, please delete this thread.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Opps Mods please delete this thread.

I'm having the same issue with cash app. It scans the front of my ID just fine, but refuses to scan the back. Probably just gonna eat the 10% on CC transfers as I want access to all the new depositor freerolls this month (ACR page says you only get access to the ones in the calendar month you deposit in)

Coinbase customer support is no better FWIW.
Even if you do the CC deposit, Contact https://cash.app/login?category=VIA_SOCIAL_MEDIA&return_to=support about bitcoin verification and you will be set for next time.

A

adueno81

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
first depositor

Im not sure of the rules. I forgot to check if im eligible for first depositor. Ill play you in the cardschat Wednesday tournament if your eligible on there.

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Edit: I have purchased Bitcoin through CashApp. When I bitcoin verified I had to email CashApp customer service because I tried several different phones with CashApp built in verification on their app and every single one would not scan the back of my ID. So I had to manually email front and back of ID after I contacted their customer service. Also their customer service was really slow, probably because of their built in app verification not working. That was a while back, hopefully you will have an easier time of it, at any rate after you are verified it is super easy to buy bitcoin on CashApp and you only have to go through verification once.
You seem to be an advocate of CashApp (which I hadn't heard of before reading this thread). May I ask what you like about it? Is it a wallet or an exchange or something else. I'm just beginning to try to figure out how to use bitcoin and what I will need to do it. Thx.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
You seem to be an advocate of CashApp (which I hadn't heard of before reading this thread). May I ask what you like about it? Is it a wallet or an exchange or something else. I'm just beginning to try to figure out how to use bitcoin and what I will need to do it. Thx.
I only use it to buy bitcoin snd then send to blockchain wallet to avoid any potential bans for sending to gambling site. I like it because it is fast and every timte I have used it the fee is so small I dom't even know what it is. The last deposit I made was for $105 I bought that much bitcoin on cashapp and sent to blockchain and then Americas Card Room all within both transfers within 1 minute and I received $105 on ACR so whatever the fee was on CashApp and Blockchain wallet it was so small I currency fluctuation took care of it in under a minute. I have only had a problem getting verified on CashApp because the app would not scan my Drivers license but after I finally got customer service to do that it works great. The reason I like it is CoinBase kept hitting me with some ridiculously low buy limit on debit card, once it was like $10 a week and ACH from checking on CoinBase takes like 3 days for the money to go from checking to CoinBase so that made it pretty unusable for buying bicoin for me, but I only use CoinBase when it comes time to cash out and have never used CashApp to cash out.

smallfrie

smallfrie

Lucky Ducky
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I only use it to buy bitcoin snd then send to blockchain wallet to avoid any potential bans for sending to gambling site. I like it because it is fast and every timte I have used it the fee is so small I dom't even know what it is. The last deposit I made was for $105 I bought that much bitcoin on cashapp and sent to blockchain and then Americas Card Room all within both transfers within 1 minute and I received $105 on ACR so whatever the fee was on CashApp and Blockchain wallet it was so small I currency fluctuation took care of it in under a minute. I have only had a problem getting verified on CashApp because the app would not scan my Drivers license but after I finally got customer service to do that it works great. The reason I like it is CoinBase kept hitting me with some ridiculously low buy limit on debit card, once it was like $10 a week and ACH from checking on CoinBase takes like 3 days for the money to go from checking to CoinBase so that made it pretty unusable for buying bicoin for me, but I only use CoinBase when it comes time to cash out and have never used CashApp to cash out.
Sorry for any typos I am using my phone and already loaded my laptop in car (Im at a hotel) and walk to car is loooong way so I am typing on phone keypad I got fathumbs and can't see good lol