Making a withdrawal on ACR

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have an account on America's Card Room, but rarely use it. I prefer the pokerstars interface overall, but the traffic is limited to PA. The player pool is relatively small and they do not offer much variety in Sit and Go's. I plan on playing on ACR more often. I have never cashed out. Is this easy? With Stars when I cash out the money is immediately found in my paypal. Is it this easy with ACR?

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely not. Paypal is not an option, and when I tried to set up another e-vallet just for the purpose, it turned out, that this e-vallet does not accept transfer from Costa Rica to sweden. So before putting in to much time on ACR, I would suggest you to try and make a withdrawal, just to established how it can be done in a way, which work for you.

D

daniel888

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I use cryptocurrencies. I think it's the best way to withdraw on ACR. Within one day you can get your money.

M

moularaki

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
i think it is too hard to withdraw on ACR
they use only crypto

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm from a different country, so, at least for me it's very easy. I use an e-wallet and they pay me in 1-2 days and also used crypto and was also easy.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If a poker room wants players to trust it , then it has to provide them many withdrawal options . Fast withdrawals . ACE has only crypto and one two other options that most don't use . What's the point of that ?? Why should anyone trust them and play there ?? No PayPal or skrill options , and ofcourse no bank options to transfer directly to your bank account . Why should anyone play there ?? They want yo consider them a big poker room ?? Then bring more withdrawal options , Skrill/neteller , bank transfer , make the lives of the players easier . Some players use cryptos , they have crypto e-wallets , but many do not have . I do not have . It's unfair . PokerStars 888poker and Bwin are 1.000.000 times more reliable than ACR .

S

stepashka321

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have an account on America's Card Room, but rarely use it. I prefer the Pokerstars interface overall, but the traffic is limited to PA. The player pool is relatively small and they do not offer much variety in Sit and Go's. I plan on playing on ACR more often. I have never cashed out. Is this easy? With Stars when I cash out the money is immediately found in my Paypal. Is it this easy with ACR?
What's problem with cryptocurrency, ACr's payment policy is weird.
But, it is also strange that people are still afraid to use crypto, it is a very convenient payment system too, with its advantages over traditional payment systems. It is necessary to overcome the start in use.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
But, it is also strange that people are still afraid to use crypto, it is a very convenient payment system too, with its advantages over traditional payment systems.
I am one of those people, who fail to see the light. I cant use crypto to pay for anything, which I need or want. So if I eventually end up withdrawing my funds from ACR via crypto, I would have no use for it other than to sell it to someone else, after which I would need to make a wire transfer from the crypto exchange to my bank account. Which makes the whole process way more complicated and time consuming than withdrawing from sites, that will just do the wire transfer for me.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Paypal is not an option, and when I tried to set up another e-vallet just for the purpose, it turned out, that this e-vallet does not accept transfer from Costa Rica to Sweden.
As an update, this e-vallet is no longer listed as a withdrawal option in the ACR client. So perhaps the problem was general rather than specific for Sweden. The only e-vallet left is Luxor Pay, and I actually tried to set up an account there, but struggled with their approval system and gave it up. But perhaps I should consider giving it a second shot.

Another option is paper check, which has a flat fee of $55. That would be almost 10% of my current ACR balance, so a bit on the expense side. However it is possible to withdraw up to $3.000 at a time this way, and then the fee is only 2%, which I guess is acceptable. The final option is MoneyGram, but here you can only withdraw $350 at a time, and the fee is $70. So thats pretty much only the last solution, if nothing else can work.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just saw another thread here, that US banks wont cash in checks from offshore gambling sites. Which makes a whole lot of sense, since these sites are basically illegal. I suspect it will be the same situation, if I try to take a check from ACR to a swedish bank, so that is most likely not an option for me either.

black and

black and

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have an account on America's Card Room, but rarely use it. I prefer the Pokerstars interface overall, but the traffic is limited to PA. The player pool is relatively small and they do not offer much variety in Sit and Go's. I plan on playing on ACR more often. I have never cashed out. Is this easy? With Stars when I cash out the money is immediately found in my Paypal. Is it this easy with ACR?
I've played on this site before and never had a problem withdrawing. But I used cryptocurrency for deposits and withdrawals. It is very fast and not difficult at all.

StealTheButton

StealTheButton

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You also lose money when transferring BTC to USD. Well, I'm glad I don't have 5k to withdraw!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Only use crypto? What? Yes I am experienced with Bitcoin, but that does not mean I want my withdrawals in Bitcoin.
Exactly. Even if this is possible and fast, its not desirable. I cant pay my rent or buy groceries with Bitcoin. So what do I need them for? I also dont want to store any sort of significant funds in Bitcoin for long, when it has already dropped more than 60% in value last year. If we are honest, most people have only bought Bitcoin, because they were hoping to sell them to someone else at a higher price. Which is the definition of a speculative bubble. And I dont want to be the idiot, who make other people rich, when the party has already ended.

yuriko oyama

yuriko oyama

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
In ACR, I always use ecopayz, it's very fast.

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is on mine as are some others.
View attachment 320500
Its likely country or region specific then. I play on ACR.eu, because I live in Europe. DirectCredit and Interact E-transfer are also not options for us. Presumably this is due to regulations. Online gambling is regulated in most EU countries, and ACR is a roque site, which does not follow the rules and apply for licenses. And presumably this is why, a lot of withdrawal methods are not available to us, just as they are apperently not available to US players. If I had thought about this in advance, I might not have opened an account on ACR in the first place. But at least I have only deposited $200, so my potential loss is limited :)

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

Fully Tilted
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
Its likely country or region specific then. I play on ACR.eu, because I live in Europe. DirectCredit and Interact E-transfer are also not options for us. Presumably this is due to regulations. Online gambling is regulated in most EU countries, and ACR is a roque site, which does not follow the rules and apply for licenses. And presumably this is why, a lot of withdrawal methods are not available to us, just as they are apperently not available to US players. If I had thought about this in advance, I might not have opened an account on ACR in the first place. But at least I have only deposited $200, so my potential loss is limited :)
I play on ACR a bit... mostly later in the evening (If I feel like playing). I'm in Pacific Time zone ( ET -3hrs., GMT - 8hrs.). 8pm for me would be 11pm for NewYork City.
I am able to play vs. USA players when they've gotten home from work (or even better, once they've had a few drinks).

Once I get playing MTT's, I'm hoping to add a few MTT's from ACR into my schedule (but to be honest, I'll need to upgrade my computer first & install an i7 CPU into it (current i5 is a bottleneck for me in my computer and I find when I add in ACR (along with GG, Stars, 888 &/or PP)it is a HUGE resource hog and has my CPU running close to 100%. I also like playing on many sites (can you tell, lol).

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I play on ACR a bit... mostly later in the evening (If I feel like playing). I'm in Pacific Time zone ( ET -3hrs., GMT - 8hrs.). 8pm for me would be 11pm for NewYork City.
I am able to play vs. USA players when they've gotten home from work (or even better, once they've had a few drinks).
I am in CET, which is GMT + 1 hour. So for me 11 pm for NewYork City is 5 am in the morning. And while I do sometimes start to play this early, the issue is, that soon after that games start to die out on ACR. And then they dont really pick up again in a meaningfull way, before I go to bed. This is one of the reasons, why I went back to mainly playing on PokerStars after trying ACR for a few weeks. PokerStars have 24h action in both SnGs and MTTs. Sure the MTTs are larger during peak hours, and SnGs run more frequently and up to higher limits. But any time of day you can at least grind $5-10 SnGs on PokerStars without spending to much time waiting for games to begin. And that unfortunately is not the case on ACR.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Exactly. Even if this is possible and fast, its not desirable. I cant pay my rent or buy groceries with Bitcoin. So what do I need them for? I also dont want to store any sort of significant funds in Bitcoin for long, when it has already dropped more than 60% in value last year. If we are honest, most people have only bought Bitcoin, because they were hoping to sell them to someone else at a higher price. Which is the definition of a speculative bubble. And I dont want to be the idiot, who make other people rich, when the party has already ended.
Bitcoin You need to keep an eye on gas fees, better withdraw to LiteCoin or Tether, just cents per thousands.
paying real things I withdraw to LiteCoin on binance, In brazil binance tax about 0,60U$ per transfer.
BTW anybody used tether on ACR? I tried and the wallet address was outdated then opted to LiteCoin.

W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
You also lose money when transferring BTC to USD. Well, I'm glad I don't have 5k to withdraw!
certainly better use Tether or LiteCoin, cents per transaction.

Last edited:
W

WellAA

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I use cryptocurrencies. I think it's the best way to withdraw on ACR. Within one day you can get your money.
Have You withdraw to tether? Which ones cryptos You use the most?