Luxon Pay

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Has anyone had any dealings with Luxon Pay ?
I have had an offer from GG Poker of a 100% deposit bonus if I deposit using Luxon Pay but
I have never heard of them and would like any advice about them please ?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I havent heard of them either prior to realizing they are the only e-wallet when i checked ACR's payment options ...

Oh well then. Atleast one more room to stay the heck away lol.

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am trying to deposit with them here in brazil, I had a small problem actually because they let you get an order of payment for you to do it in an ATM, but after paying it the company which was supposed to send them the money did not do it because they changed their policy. Now they only accept crypto here, but I could still get the "boleto", the document you use to make the deposit in their system, but the money simply did not reach them and you have to get in touch with a third party.

I hope it was useful.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Money can hold money in dollars, euros, pounds and even Norwegian kroner, and the exchange rate is determined by xe.com. By default, there is a limit on the exchange of €100 per month, but after verification it is easy to increase it through support.

topcatbrazil

topcatbrazil

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am even more worried now than I was the last time I replied here, the third party informed me they had got in touch with them and supposedly they saw the funds had been transfered, and changed in their system the status of the transaction to "processing". That said, today they changed it again to "failed". So they let you pay here in an ATM in Brazil, and a week later the funds did not reach them, even if the company which made the transfer tells you that they did transfer the funds. I will wait until tomorrow, but next monday I will have to go the the police station. Avoid them, they are a headache.