looking for deposit method

D

dde21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ok u are right i when to there web site and the ack for your area code and they tell u were the closest location is so try that everyone stop and go for me

D

dde21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
do these work un ultimate bet or what i'm going to get one but wold like to know

D

dde21

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i went and got one then it work on ap poker emailed ub but don't accept them yet

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i read somewhere on here that netteller will accept phone cards as cash and then you can transfer the money onto bodog. not sure if it's true or not, i havn't tried it, but someone should know something about this on here.

E

Ewalk405

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I just started at Bodog. I used a deposit method called NuCharge. It is an online prepaid phone card that you can also use the money as ecash to deposit. I put 100 bucks in a nucharge account and then deposited into bodog right away. It worked great and took 5 minutes to do everything. Nucharge had a 3% charge.

pokerrqueenn

pokerrqueenn

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
great another option for us. we need as they are running low. thanks for the info/ by the way are you american ? i was just wondering if it will work for us americans. thanks

nateofdeath

nateofdeath

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just got an email from fulltilt regarding a new deposit option they are using called 'MyWebATM' which as far as i can tell works the same way as netteller did. Personally i can't imagine how it will last for very long when they shut down all these other services, but it may work for awhile at least, so enjoy it while it lasts

-n

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I just got an email from fulltilt regarding a new deposit option they are using called 'MyWebATM' which as far as i can tell works the same way as netteller did. Personally i can't imagine how it will last for very long when they shut down all these other services, but it may work for awhile at least, so enjoy it while it lasts

-n
You can find info and discussion about MyWebATM in this thread: https://www.cardschat.com/showthread.php?t=77988

I'm with you Nate. I'm a little confused as to how these other banks are supposed to go untouched, when neteller was also an offshore bank...it's a bit like a waiting game really...how long will they last?

K

Kingsonhigh

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Bodog and Greendot

hey i tried my GreenDot on bodog and it said Declined due to "HOSTILE BANK" not sure what that means but.......just a heads up.

UltimatePokerPro

UltimatePokerPro

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey i got a method i use that i posted before...Go to The Check Cashing Store,Purchase a Prepaid visa or mastercard..(They sent me 2 cards w/ my name on it of both, so it's easier to certify...Put $$$ on it and certify it thru almost any U.S. site...Neteller won't allow it any more but Click2Pay and just about any Pokersite will accept it w/ a min. of $20 deposit...I use it on Bodog all the time,NoProblems what so ever...I reload it anytime i want for $2 per load or a low monthly fee for unlimited transactions...U can't go wrong w/ that...Try it and let me know what u think

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm with you Nate. I'm a little confused as to how these other banks are supposed to go untouched, when Neteller was also an offshore bank...it's a bit like a waiting game really...how long will they last?

If I'm not mistaken, NeTeller ran off like little sissies because the original founders (no longer associated with day to day operations) were arrested while on US soil. Oh, and they are a publicly traded company on the UK stock exchange or something. Couple those two things together, well...off they go, the chickenshits. But they weren't stopped by the recent laws in any way. They didn't stop a thing until the arrests.

Stick66

Stick66

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thanks helped me out ...we have no wal greens and nearest one i know about is about hour drive and wally world dont have em. come to find out gas station down the street has them
Cool! They have 'em by me, too.

I guess it's gift card deposit and mail check withdrawal from now until another e-Wallet with reasonable fees comes along.

T

tucum

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i just recieved an e-mail from fulltilt saying that there was a new deposit metheod called MyWebATM i dont know anything about it but they are pushing it so maybe they own it or something but it just might be a good method and they fact that fulltilt is backin it makes me feel better

NewSetUp

NewSetUp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll try the gift2go cards but will stay away from Neteller!

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i just recieved an e-mail from fulltilt saying that there was a new deposit metheod called MyWebATM i dont know anything about it but they are pushing it so maybe they own it or something but it just might be a good method and they fact that fulltilt is backin it makes me feel better

Go find the thread about this and read what I wrote.