Not open for further replies.
Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering if lots of people are having cash out probs there.

Anyone cash out successfully with the new 2.0 LOCK ?

Also the folks having problems, waiting 6 month to a year and counting, were you trying the withdraw to W.U or Check ?

I'm going to try and withdraw most of my funds middle of next week & see how it goes.

Nobody has received a withdrawal from Lock since Nov - regardless of withdrawal method. And yes lots of people - every player there who has money on the site.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You should find something more productive to do with your time - your emails will accomplish nothing. :)

You are not even bothering them if that is your goal. They just ignore the emails or send a canned response.

Just out of curiosity - why do you do it?

Its almost 2k. I takes me 2 seconds to do. My mac already recognizes the L in the subject column as Lock Support. So I type my email according to how I am feeling that day. Sometimes its just your standard where is my money? Other times its are you bankrupt and things of that nature.

Also I was recently in a car accident and not working so it gives me something to do. This caused my pro poker career (lol) to be put on hold once again.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Its almost 2k. I takes me 2 seconds to do. My mac already recognizes the L in the subject column as Lock Support. So I type my email according to how I am feeling that day. Sometimes its just your standard where is my money? Other times its are you bankrupt and things of that nature.

Also I was recently in a car accident and not working so it gives me something to do. This caused my pro poker career (lol) to be put on hold once again.

Lock is not reading your emails. You are wasting your time you should just focus on building a BR somewhere else..

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock is not reading your emails. You are wasting your time you should just focus on building a BR somewhere else..

I wish I could. I had a bad concussion. I cant focus on the screen for that long. I would be dumping money and giving myself a headache.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips

I lost about 300 dollars at Lock. But now I feel lucky that I got money from them at the autumn of last year. Maybe I was one of the last ones who got paid. I consider that 300 as a lost money, there is no chance getting it. :/ Just forget them.

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Dude, you are going to have to just LET THAT MONEY GO. maybe find someone to sell it to for $200 before it becomes COMPLETELY WORTHLESS

Last edited by a moderator:
R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know that the money is gone...It would be nice to one day get a knock on the door or come home from work and get a check. However I know that its not going to happen. :*(

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Requested $1,500 last July 1. Haven't heard anything from Lock customer support in months. Although I did get an email for their new Rakeback promotion for April. What a crock!

T

Talbot1975

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lock Payout

Hey everyone, I made a withdrawal back on August 8, 2013 for 3k. No payout to date. I was emailing every week, with the same generic replies; basically stating we apologize for the delay and we will process your withdrawal soon. Going on 8 months.

mapt02h

mapt02h

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey everyone, I made a withdrawal back on August 8, 2013 for 3k. No payout to date. I was emailing every week, with the same generic replies; basically stating we apologize for the delay and we will process your withdrawal soon. Going on 8 months.

Nicely put, you will not see this money. Okay, the chances of you seeing this money is at less than 10%

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I hate to get anybody's hopes up...but some of you just might receive your money within the next few weeks. Cross fingers!!

dirtyoldog

dirtyoldog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
that would be cool but would really suck about ditching the $500 freerolls :banghead:

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
that would be cool but would really suck about ditching the $500 freerolls :banghead:

If they don't pay their players there is no point in having free rolls. Play the play money tables…It would be the same thing.

FastOne

FastOne

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
I hate to get anybody's hopes up...but some of you just might receive your money within the next few weeks. Cross fingers!!
Sure hope so... I've been waiting for 5 months now.

Really hope you are right. :)

teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any chance you could expand on the reason for your optimism? So many people have posted in this and other threads that things are going to get better, but they turned out just to be people shilling for Lock. Given your status as a moderator for these forums, I assume you are not some shill planted by Lock designed to get our hopes up and to convince others to keep pumping money into the site.

J

jsh169

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't believe there all shills reporting this. I imagine something will happen. Last time something like this was reported lock made like a small spurt of cash outs and then stopped shortly after.

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe there all shills reporting this. I imagine something will happen. Last time something like this was reported lock made like a small spurt of cash outs and then stopped shortly after.

What he is saying is don't quit your day job because you think your lock payout is coming.

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they were smart, they would pay out requests $1,000 and below.....this would give an indication to the community that yes the site is in fact working on payouts.

Unless they really can not afford to do this. If things are that bad well then there is probably no hope for LOCK's future....

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If they were smart, they would pay out requests $1,000 and below.....this would give an indication to the community that yes the site is in fact working on payouts.

Unless they really can not afford to do this. If things are that bad well then there is probably no hope for LOCK's future....

They should pay them according to the order that they were requested. Why pay the small amounts just to let people deposit more just to get screwed if they win? That makes no sense.

punctual

punctual

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
They should pay them according to the order that they were requested. Why pay the small amounts just to let people deposit more just to get screwed if they win? That makes no sense.

Well I'm saying from the company's point of view it behooves them to pay something. If suddenly a forum showed 100 people receiving their cashouts then that would restore, somewhat, faith in the company.

And what I am suggesting would be VERY SHADY and designed not to make good on the money owed but rather to restore the company's image. I'm surprised they ahve not done this already. OR, maybe that IS what they did last year and now they are approaching the breaking point. There really may not be a single penny that they could allocate to payouts. I'm starting to believe that things really are that bad

And I agree with you completely that AN HONEST company would pay in the order of cashout request. Truth be told, there are not many honest companies left out there.....and LOCK has proven to be pretty shady itself

R

RickH1983

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not to be rude but do some research. Read something beyond just the last few pages of this thread.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Any chance you could expand on the reason for your optimism? So many people have posted in this and other threads that things are going to get better, but they turned out just to be people shilling for Lock. Given your status as a moderator for these forums, I assume you are not some shill planted by Lock designed to get our hopes up and to convince others to keep pumping money into the site.

Heard rumors from a few people - one of whom gave me reason to think there is a tiny glimmer of hope. I wouldn't exactly call it optimism though - just a tiny chance something might happen.

Cross fingers - but don't make plans for the money lol .

If anyone does get paid or hear of anyone else who does please let us know.

Last edited:
teepack

teepack

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Heard rumors from a few people - one of whom gave me reason to think there is a tiny glimmer of hope. I wouldn't exactly call it optimism though - just a tiny chance something might happen.

Cross fingers - but don't make plans for the money lol .

If anyone does get paid or hear of anyone else who does please let us know.

Thanks for responding. i have given up,on that money but maybe I will be surprised.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for responding. i have given up,on that money but maybe I will be surprised.

I hope so - I really feel badly for everyone who has money tied up there. (mine is minimal and I have not requested a withdrawal for it).

If I did have a withdrawal pending I would say my hope would have gone from less than 1% to about 30% this week that I would get it back. Still sucks. Might be too optimistic but I like to think positively sometimes and this is one of those times.

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
What I would like to know is why they are paying out.. I would want to believe that they'd do it to get people to deposit there to keep the business going but would be nervous it would be a Ponzi scheme type deal

='(

Status
Not open for further replies.