Juicystakes.eu won't payout

D

damac33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, juicystakes refuses to payout and are running a rogue site. I have contacted their supposed licensed operator and they said they have nothing to do with them. intertops poker says they do not share the same network and are not affiliated with them at all. They owe me around 22K US dollars. All they say is, I cannot hold an account with them and then hang up the chat. They don't respond to emails. I deposited using bitcoin and sent the proper documents for verification and then day later my account is closed and they refuse to pay me or acknowledge me at all. I'm not sure what I can do at this point since there is no one they answer to?

london177

london177

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Curacao gambling license is a completely useless piece of paper. They never help.
Holy shit, 22k is a huge pile of money! Firstly, you should create a thread on the 2+2 forum regarding this, I think

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello, juicystakes refuses to payout and are running a rogue site. I have contacted their supposed licensed operator and they said they have nothing to do with them. Intertops poker says they do not share the same network and are not affiliated with them at all. They owe me around 22K US dollars. All they say is, I cannot hold an account with them and then hang up the chat. They don't respond to emails. I deposited using bitcoin and sent the proper documents for verification and then day later my account is closed and they refuse to pay me or acknowledge me at all. I'm not sure what I can do at this point since there is no one they answer to?

You have made a deposit without knowing whether this site is secure or not. And now you have a problem. I think it was obvious and strange that now you are surprised and upset. This proves once again that you only need to play on trusted sites with a good reputation, such as those with which our community works.

D

damac33

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Lena

That's very helpful, thanks! Horizon network was supposed to be secure. You should be a PI Lena!!!

F

fundiver199

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's very helpful, thanks! Horizon network was supposed to be secure. You should be a PI Lena!!!

Might not be very helpfull to you, but it is helpfull to other forum members, so they can avoid ending up in the same situation. And to be honest with you it should be pretty obvious, that no unlicensed gambling sites can be considered safe. So if you live in a destination, where there are licensed sites, then avoid the unlicensed ones, or at least dont play there for money, which matter to you.

And if there are no licensed options, like for instance in most of the US, then go for the largest and best known sites, which have been around for many years like ACR, ignition etc. And even then dont keep significant money on the site. Keep most of your bankroll in a safe place like an ordinary bank account, as Jonathan Little talked about, until ACR banned him.

I am sorry for you, that you got scammed, but writing about it in this forum likely wont get your money back, and flaming people responding in your thread will certainly not. Best of luck trying to get this solved.