Investments

VTugushev

VTugushev

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell me how to invest money in poker and receive a percentage? have such investments?

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Tell me how to invest money in poker and receive a percentage? have such investments?
It is better to invest in other projects that will earn you interest + on your investments,in poker, if you invest, you need to play and try to win in order to get more money, but there are also losing situations and you can lose a lot!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Find an honest and responsible player and believe in his strength and good luck. Invest money in it and get your interest.
Another opportunity. Begin to seriously study the theory and practice of poker and win yourself.
In both cases there are weaknesses and strengths. The choice is yours.
You can make money in poker, but this is a fusion of knowledge and finance. And a huge permanent job.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
poker is more a way to have a good time and if he has winnings deriere is always good to take.but it is difficult to pay for his banckroll in the long run unless you are a very good player. sports betting notament the football matches are easier to pay when we know what we do and especially it is less tiring.

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Iryna Stryzheuskaya

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You can invest this money in yourself, in your training.

Inequitas

Inequitas

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips

It is better to invest in other projects that will earn you interest + on your investments,in poker, if you invest, you need to play and try to win in order to get more money, but there are also losing situations and you can lose a lot!

You can invest this money in yourself, in your training.

Here I've got to Agree with vov4ik and Iryna Stryzheuskaya, It's Possible to call "it" an investment if "its" a sure thing by any definition of the Word, But until you feel that Investing in Poker is a sure thing then its Obviously not a Wise Investment To Throw Money at it.....

Having said that as investments go, It is Wise to Invest Time in Building Your level of Skill and You've started that journey already by Joining CardsChat
Now its also a good idea to research Software that might help your game later on...

Poker HUD's are being used much more and sooner or later you'll discover articles and posts about them or references to terms based on statistical analysis, This could be considered a Good Investment later on once you have gotten on your feet with playing Poker...

An Investment of time in learning is key to you becoming successful on your journey...