johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,

Since the latest PS update I'm looking to move my bankroll over to ACR. Is there an easy way to transfer between sites, or do you have to withdraw into a service, then deposit on another site?

ChickenArise

ChickenArise

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,

Since the latest PS update I'm looking to move my bankroll over to ACR. Is there an easy way to transfer between sites, or do you have to withdraw into a service, then deposit on another site?

You have to withdraw. pokerstars is not going to make it easy to transfer to their competition and they are never, not in a million years going to allow a transfer into an unregulated illegal poker room like ACR.

ganbat

ganbat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Withdraw/cashout and wait for 2 weekdays. Then deposit it.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,

Hello, I'm the ACR Rep. You should withdraw and then do the deposit in the ACR poker client. We have a special promotion for New depositors, you can check full information here > https://www.americascardroom.eu/online-poker-promotions/welcome-package/

If you are wondering which are our deposit methods, you can find the info here > https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/ However I highly recommend creating an account and check the Cashier section as depending on your location the deposit options may vary.

For cash-out info on our site check these links >

https://www.americascardroom.eu/play-poker-for-real-money/cashing-out-your-winnings/
https://www.americascardroom.eu/pla...t-your-winnings/general-cash-out-information/

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could someone use crypto to withdraw from one and have ACR as the receiving destination? This might be as direct as it could be.

A

ACR Rep

AmericasCardroom Rep
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could someone use crypto to withdraw from one and have ACR as the receiving destination? This might be as direct as it could be.

The address we provide are to receive funds.

If funds are sent to that address player will receive the funds as a deposit into his poker account. Let me provide you an example:

I'm your friend and you buy me some BTC

-I send the BTC to the address you give me

If that address happens to be our generated address, the player will receive the money into his poker balance as a deposit. Hope this information helps!

ACR Rep

Shumkoolie

Shumkoolie

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You have to withdraw. PokerStars is not going to make it easy to transfer to their competition and they are never, not in a million years going to allow a transfer into an unregulated illegal poker room like ACR.

Entirely untrue - I can withdraw from Stars and deposit on other sites easily, using MuchBetter. Also, PokerStars can't stop you from making a deposit on ACR.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course, there can be no transfer between these rooms! The only thing you can do is find a player to whom you will transfer money on starzah and he will top up on ACR, but it is very difficult and risky! It is better to simply withdraw money and then add funds to the new room!

MattRyder

MattRyder

🍏 Tech That Works!
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi all,

I had a look at some of your Twitch Sings Duets. I never knew such a thing existed. You're good!

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Yes you will have to withdraw from Pokerstars and Deposit on ACR. ecoPayz is the easiest method and free.

There is an alternative method if you know someone with funds on ACR you can do a trade as both sites offer player to player transfers. Just make sure that the person you trade with is reputable and you don't get scammed.

Hi all,

PHX

PHX

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
TT
Chips
Not possible
Due to fluctuation in coin price the receiving wallet is normally only valid for 15 minutes. I don't think a Poker Room will process withdrawal and send funds in that timeframe.

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not possible
Due to fluctuation in coin price the receiving wallet is normally only valid for 15 minutes. I don't think a Poker Room will process withdrawal and send funds in that timeframe.

Ah, that is good to know, thanks. I did not know there was a time limit on a crypto key. I have seen it take many hours for a transaction to be validated (confirmed??), so I figured it might work.

johnnylawford

johnnylawford

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I had a look at some of your Twitch Sings Duets. I never knew such a thing existed. You're good!

Thanks man! I've been recording off stream recently, but I might stream a few more singing sessions before the end of the year.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As far as I know, it is impossible to do this directly without the help of online wallets (skrill, ecoPayz, neteller).

P

pokerguy79

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My question is if its all anonymous then how would they know where it came from. For example let’s say I withdraw from CoinPoker and send it to my Americas cardroom address attached to my account, how would they know it came from CoinPoker instead of let’s say my Blockchain Wallet? Isn’t it all supposed to be anonymous? But if they know where it is coming from, it doesn’t seem to anonymous to me. They shouldn’t no the difference correct, as it is all anonymous right? And it’s not the poker rooms job to worry about where it’s going which is the whole damn reason we use crypto instead of credit,cash, or vouchers, correct?? So please tell me how would CoinPoker know that I’m sending it to ACR ? And if they are legit poker rooms and they are all aboard with the reason people are using crypto instead of credit or cash and they are legit sites then it shouldn’t matter correct?