Instant check deposit at bodog

K

kfkid40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, i made a deposit to bodog directly from my savings account, and i was wondering with all the illegalness of gambling, will it actaully work.

i mean will the bank red flag the transaction once they see where the money was going or could i get in trouble or anything?

thanks

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, i made a deposit to bodog directly from my savings account, and i was wondering with all the illegalness of gambling, will it actaully work.

i mean will the bank red flag the transaction once they see where the money was going or could i get in trouble or anything?

thanks

I'm not entirely sure about this, some of the other members here could probably clear this up a whole lot better for you, but I believe that some banks have been outlawing online gambling transactions. I don't think all the banks do this, but I know there are some that do not allow it any more.

Chiefer

Chiefer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if i'm going to deposit money. i always go buy a prepaid visa or mastercard. you can find them at just about any sunoco gas station. i've never had an issue with them.

K

kfkid40

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i actually emailed them and they use a 3rd party to process the transactions so there is no problems. thanks for the reply tho

Bodog Poker - Bodog PT - Bodog ES - Bovada